HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
the principal is your mother, it is pretty obvious at the start. Also everyone keeps saying the 2nd gym coach can be found at the mall but she isn't there
alot of talk, but no research... (you do know there are other games you might be able to play)
Willow.png

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
so after elise comes back do you only get to have sex with her once? also how do you get the signatures?

also there is so little content compared to the original version of the game
All you have to do to bed Elise/Elisa after the first time, is talk to her in school. She will ask if you want her to come to your house after school, just say yes, and she shows up in your room. As to content, the original was more of a pilot, with content crammed in so as to make it more dramatic. The actual game is like the series that the pilot spawned, it will take more time to set up, to bring a richer and better translated story to you, with better graphics, a reworked battle format, and changes to the storyline that will allow for a more natural flow. Remember, until recently this game was being made by ONE man, who is not a native English speaker, who had only begun to learn to do renders, and who learned how to code while creating BG. Taking that into account, his now having a translation team, with a Grammar checker, One in Britain, one In America, and One in the Ukraine, He can devote himself to content, renders, and coding like never before. I believe that this game is just about to take off.

Last edited:

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
*** All Users:
I would like to add, please make sure you are using an updated version of WinZip or WinRAR or 7-Zip.
(I had trouble opening my downloaded files because my Win-RAR was an older version).

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
All you have to do to bed Elise/Elisa after the first time, is talk to her in school. She will ask if you want her to come to your house after school, just say yes, and she shows up in your room.
yeah i figure it out after i posted, though it seems to be a random chance to have sex when you go to bed

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
whats that?
that the quote should have been directed to FinalZero
FinalZero: i still don't know to star fight ?
tara66: starr fight?
ravendarklock: I have no clue what they mean by Star Fight. Unless they mean start a fight.
HottRod: perhaps you (FinalZero) mean Battle (like Sophie's Battles in the cave)

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
that the quote should have been directed to FinalZero
FinalZero: i still don't know to star fight ?
tara66: starr fight?
ravendarklock: I have no clue what they mean by Star Fight. Unless they mean start a fight.
HottRod: perhaps you (FinalZero) mean Battle (like Sophie's Battles in the cave)
To star fight, you need a Star Fighter. :LOL:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
look like i need to star new game now i skip all chat what why i don't know where to go next star read the Walkthrough now thank all

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes