Barton_BGR

Jun 15, 2019
just got this after buy one sliver card and go up
That was a bug that was corrected in the past. The reason you are experiencing it is that your game is not updated to the last version and Gamefix.
Please download it from the discord page, that way you are guaranteed the latest possible version.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
How much of the content of the original game is in this version?
This is not a version, it is a reboot, with new graphics, an international translation team, better storyline, and about twice the content of the original. 1.3 is merely an update within the overall game. If you are asking how far the updates have gotten into the game, then download it and faplay to your hearts content. It will keep on coming out until the entirety of the story is told, and from what I have seen, 1.3 Is NOWHERE NEAR the end of this game, more like 1/5 of the way into it. As to any other questions about this game, Ask Either Barton3cd, or myself.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Twice the content?! Not even close! Yes, it has some new elements, that the previous game versions did not have (regarding story line as well as game play). But regarding the content of the last previous game version I guess it has about 25% implemented so far.

Reactions: dondani

frozENflame

Mar 31, 2019
Twice the content?! Not even close! Yes, it has some new elements, that the previous game versions did not have (regarding story line as well as game play). But regarding the content of the last previous game version I guess it has about 25% implemented so far.
25% ? not even close , i hope it just the beginning . just 1% or 5 %, the game must be long long story and nice game.
I dont like short story lol,.

fallenkos

Mar 8, 2019
The mc's girls should be a little more bissexual.
----
Is there any new event after you get the gym and talk to Lady X?

fallenkos

Mar 8, 2019
I'm not interested in creating a game with great lesbian content.
Really? The mc could "turn" them lesbians, you know. Like corrupting them to become kinkier. I know the girls are culturally quite slutty already, but if he had true control over their sexuality it would be nice. He's supposed to become the pervert master of the island and all that, right? I'm surprised you didn't add the domination tag yet, by the way.

Not telling you how to make your game though, I just think it's an idea that's perfect to the premise.

Barton_BGR

Jun 15, 2019
The mc's girls should be a little more bissexual.
----
Is there any new event after you get the gym and talk to Lady X?
After you buy the gym you can find and hire a second coach.

As Leocid said, his plan for this game is a fully heterosexual environment. In future games there may be a different approach, but for BGR there are no plans to accomodate anything other than vanilla.

fallenkos

Mar 8, 2019
After you buy the gym you can find and hire a second coach.

As Leocid said, his plan for this game is a fully heterosexual environment. In future games there may be a different approach, but for BGR there are no plans to accomodate anything other than vanilla.
Yeah, I missed to mention that I had already hired her.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
If you were playing Bastard Girls instead of Bastard Girls R it would be understandable that you would think that. However, I have seen some of the new content that was NOT in the original, and it is more detailed, with better graphics and renders, a similar, yet re-written story, and content that was not in the original version. We have only implemented about 12% of the total story as of yet. So get ready, the ride is just beginning/

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes