tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Good question... the developer has been concentrating on halloween and hasn't mentioned Sasha or Carol (actually we still haven't completed the Elena missions yet) but has rumored alot of new content coming for 1.4
ok i was also gonna ask when i would get the teachers signature and how many dates before i got elana's signature plus when will i see anything with Alexia that im suppose to get in my clubhouse.

Last edited:

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
so i wont meet the blonde i met in the bathroom from the first BG game in this one? and id love to make ruby one of my girlfriends shes hot

Barton_BGR

Jun 15, 2019
game full of bug anyway can't play
Two things, if you please.
1.- Where did you download the game from? If it's not from the Dev's discord channel, it may not be the latest version.
2.- Would you please post that bug report on said discord channel, on the Bug's discussion?

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
No, this one will have more content, the creator/developer has taken it to a whole new level, . Finish the gym quest and she'll be there. The creator of this game has taken the time to RE-WRITE the whole story, kinda like reading a script for a Pilot, then writing the series. The series often contradicts the pilot, and often takes longer to bring out the plotline, so as to engage you in the whole story. Filling in the blank places and not leaving any dangling plotline

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
No, this one will have more content, the creator/developer has taken it to a whole new level, . Finish the gym quest and she'll be there. The creator of this game has taken the time to RE-WRITE the whole story, kinda like reading a script for a Pilot, then writing the series. The series often contradicts the pilot, and often takes longer to bring out the plotline, so as to engage you in the whole story. Filling in the blank places and not leaving any dangling plotline
as i have said multiple times, the original had more content, i never said the new game wont have the content, read

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Two things, if you please.
1.- Where did you download the game from? If it's not from the Dev's discord channel, it may not be the latest version.
2.- Would you please post that bug report on said discord channel, on the Bug's discussion?
i download game fix form svs
GameFix
GameFix 1.3.1fix
GameFix1.3.2fix i add it one by one and play and got all the bug

Barton_BGR

Jun 15, 2019
i download game fix form svs
GameFix
GameFix 1.3.1fix
GameFix1.3.2fix i add it one by one and play and got all the bug
As J0tar0 says, please download both the game and gamefix (there will only ever be one gamefix available to download, encompassing all the previous ones) from Bastard Girls R's discord channel.

frozENflame

Mar 31, 2019
As J0tar0 says, please download both the game and gamefix (there will only ever be one gamefix available to download, encompassing all the previous ones) from Bastard Girls R's discord channel.

Thank You For The Info

Barton_BGR

Jun 15, 2019
Ladies and Germs.... A small problem with the Battle System was reported. Our valiant leader worked against time and the elements and, as a result, GAMEFIX 1.3.3 is now available for all and sundry. (from the discord channel, of course).

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes