michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I do agree with him about making it into a bit more fighting game I do see it as a improvement but he needs to fix the fighting bug when u reach lvl 14.

but I do like how the fighthing game makes more sense to have ur females actually fight as well.

I hope he finishes the 3 house mates first tho makes more sense to get them into ur family first since they always around him at home and such. so I hope he gonna focuss on that part first.

just don't understand the whole maid at lvl 1 caus story wise he made it seem the maid was super powerfull and then u fighting a spider and she lvl 1 and can barely handle that thing lol

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Question:
has anyone tried out that new BGR 1.4 mod1 ?

Im tempted to copy my current 1.4 game to a new folder restart the game with the mod inserted (while im waiting for the next update)
** what are your thoughts about this??

it has some interesting claims:
this mod1 file was created to simplify 'grinding' in Bastard Girls 1.4 without 'cheating' lol.
what this mod covers;

1. Cave missions - when in the cave breaking rocks, you get more Coal, Silver, Gold, Ruby & Diamonds.
2. Stronger Sophie & Red - less damage inflicted when in battle.
3. Healing Potions are Stronger.
4. Garanteed Free "Lucky Box" - You must have at least $100 but, you are always a winner & it costs you nothing
5. Digging in the Forest/Cementary - you easily get more more Wood, Leather, Necklace, Diamond.
6. Running out of Gas - Now you get a free charge & youre given $1000
7. Easier leveling -up for Sophie & Red.

Reactions: lf9naruto

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Don't forget your Slaves Tonya & Vanessa View attachment 459867
the Gunnhild family View attachment 459868

Olivia your teacher View attachment 459869

and theres alot more.....
I can't wait to see these expanding stories. (to be honest i would prefer less less fighting and more SEX)
I agree I like the little add on with the slaves and such and the gunnhild family is a nice add on as well

But I do see why hhe made a little bit of fighthing he just need to make it work better and a bit easier

and he should make it to were u can see were the stuff ends because I was digging for that compass in the cemetery for many hours till I found out u cant get it yet :(

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
I agree I like the little add on with the slaves and such and the gunnhild family is a nice add on as well

But I do see why hhe made a little bit of fighthing he just need to make it work better and a bit easier

and he should make it to were u can see were the stuff ends because I was digging for that compass in the cemetery for many hours till I found out u cant get it yet :(
I agree. like a notice (to be continued next update..)
i thought the fighting was to keep people working/grinding till the next game update

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I agree. like a notice (to be continued next update..)
i thought the fighting was to keep people working/grinding till the next game update
That's a bit too much grinding I mean I don't mind a little grinding but come on u gotta be lvl 14 or 15 to even beat the first boss of this game that is a slimy monster lol and that's even the first monster so we can only think of how high a lvl u need to reach for the other boss fights.

he should have made the first boss fight lvl be a bit more like lvl 5 or 6 so u can go upwards with other boss fights a bit more fairly and he should have made the maid feel a bit stronger i mean how is it possible that ur maid seems so strong in the story

but with fighting she sucks

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
That's a bit too much grinding I mean I don't mind a little grinding but come on u gotta be lvl 14 or 15 to even beat the first boss of this game that is a slimy monster lol and that's even the first monster so we can only think of how high a lvl u need to reach for the other boss fights.

he should have made the first boss fight lvl be a bit more like lvl 5 or 6 so u can go upwards with other boss fights a bit more fairly and he should have made the maid feel a bit stronger i mean how is it possible that ur maid seems so strong in the story

but with fighting she sucks
thats why i'm gonna try the mod (wish me luck) o_O

Jet Young

Feb 15, 2018
Where does the current content end and with which girl. SO far I got hanna, willow, elena, Elisa, ghostgirl/Lilith, Lady x, and Kyo....is that all of the h content for this version? forgot to add Octavia and Clarissa aswell.
there is scene with clarissa when you keep working on the massage place. dont remember how to do it just just keep working there and she will take you into the back room to give you a massage ;)

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
girls are really attractive, but there are too many of them, which makes me feel this game can't be finished...

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
girls are really attractive, but there are too many of them, which makes me feel this game can't be finished...
he didn't finish his first game of this

and this is like a reboot of that game but with fighting added and some other women added as well

but will take a long time for him to get it back to were it was

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
what happened to carol her story caus on patreon he said carol story be added also in this version but we haven't gotten it

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
Hey Guys, I finaly bought the gym, now it says I need to find a new trainer.
Is there already one implemented, if so, who is it, and where can I find her?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hey Guys, I finaly bought the gym, now it says I need to find a new trainer.
Is there already one implemented, if so, who is it, and where can I find her?
yes its ur gf in game u go to the mall and u have to click on the blonde hair girl sitting on a bench then u get a scene with her and u can make her a part of the gym

Reactions: Joepieke

OVERLORD24

Apr 12, 2019
Cool man th
When you are in school and she is in the shower. you have to go into the room that has her bag in it and then click on the lockers on the right side. on the top row. it took me forever to figure that out. I think its like four or five lockers from the right. once you click on it the MC will say that its locked then you can go into the showers on her and have some fun and take the key from her. afterwards you can have repeated shower scenes with her.
cool man thnks, you just save the day

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes