HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
you need to date her on saturday once, get interupted by bunch of girls, and then talk to elisa at home before going for 3 saturday dates
How do you get to go on the date with Elana on Saturday
1st you need to visit Elena's room (afternoon) elenaA.jpg
keep visiting the room every afternoon until elena room.jpg Elena will say that she would like to go on a date with you.
then you can meet Elena on saturday morning in the student city elena studentcity.jpg

Reactions: yoyomistro

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Ok... I'm a bit confuse with the walkthrough, I had some issues, first, some of the quest I can't unlock them, for example, Miranda and Alexia at the beach, after the 3 books quest with Elena I can't go further with her, I don't see her in the Kitchen/Livingroom couch/ or waiting for 2 weeks does nothing, it is possible to do missions with the others 2 girls at the house and the teacher? why I kept having the LadyX event (the start, not the continuation at weekends) when I search for Miranda?

And finally, I don't trust that "walkthrough" anymore, what events are possible to do?

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Ok... I'm a bit confuse with the walkthrough, I had some issues, first, some of the quest I can't unlock them, for example, Miranda and Alexia at the beach, after the 3 books quest with Elena I can't go further with her, I don't see her in the Kitchen/Livingroom couch/ or waiting for 2 weeks does nothing, it is possible to do missions with the others 2 girls at the house and the teacher? why I kept having the LadyX event (the start, not the continuation at weekends) when I search for Miranda?

And finally, I don't trust that "walkthrough" anymore, what events are possible to do?
Yume-Noun - there is NO walkthru for BastardGirls R
(you have the walkthru to the old/abandoned Bastard Girls 0.1.5) and that was the concept/prequel to the game we have now.
f95 is a great forum to get advise on this game.

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
How do you buy the gym and get into the Cemetery?
1. Gym - have you seen this screen yet? gym.jpg (you need this screen)
2. goto the Gym DagonCityGym.jpg
3. talk to Hanna Hanna.jpg
4. make sure you have money, strength, speech, Rep & Fame before you meet fam 6 Gunnhild.jpg
5. now you have an opportunity to buy the gym ( costs between 8000 & 12000 )

Reactions: yoyomistro

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Yume-Noun - there is NO walkthru for BastardGirls R
(you have the walkthru to the old/abandoned Bastard Girls 0.1.5) and that was the concept/prequel to the game we have now.
f95 is a great forum to get advise on this game.
Oh, so thats why it didn't make too much sense, I know f95 is a great forum, i'm saying nothing about the forum, is more about the guide posted, any advice for my other question man? I wanna know if it is possible to continue the Elena route after the 3 books event and what other events are in the last version

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Oh, so thats why it didn't make too much sense, I know f95 is a great forum, i'm saying nothing about the forum, is more about the guide posted, any advice for my other question man? I wanna know if it is possible to continue the Elena route after the 3 books event and what other events are in the last version
after you've collected the 3 books
1. did you go help Elena study?
2. have you gone to her bedroom in the afternoon? (you will will need to get her another bathing suit) SPOILER_Screenshot_5.png
3. now you can play with Elena in the swimming pool
that is all for Elena in this version.

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019

Miranda, Alexa, Olivia, Carol & Sasha's storyline are not yet available.
but the updated versions are coming soon.

davev

Jan 11, 2018
Hi, I have a problem with the game. At the beginning everything works. But later I can not leave the room,mouse buttons don't work. Does anyone know why? Please help.

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Hi, I have a problem with the game. At the beginning everything works. But later I can not leave the room,mouse buttons don't work. Does anyone know why? Please help.
it sounds like a corrupt game, you might need to download it again.
ver Pc:
Ver Mac:

Reactions: lf9naruto
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes