File "game/MiniGBanio.rpy", line 22, in script call
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
File "game/CoreSistemadeBatlla.rpy", line 2205, in script
jump LvSo
ScriptError: could not find label 'LvSo'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/MiniGBanio.rpy", line 7, in script call
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
jump LvSo
File "C:\Users\randa\Downloads\BastardGirlsR-1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\randa\Downloads\BastardGirlsR-1.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.4.0.65
Bastard GirlsR 1.4
Fri Nov 22 09:21:36 2019

Does anyone know how to fix this?

alala69

Jan 4, 2018
While running game code:
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
jump LvSo

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
jump LvSo
File "C:\Users\randa\Downloads\BastardGirlsR-1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\randa\Downloads\BastardGirlsR-1.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.4.0.65
Bastard GirlsR 1.4
Fri Nov 22 09:21:36 2019

Does anyone know how to fix this?
You have some informations here https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-v0-1-5-2-leocid2.1761/page-164

In addition to what is said in the link, you have to check some things:
-the game can crash when you click too fast before an animation
-there may be also an incompatible backup
-the computer is in Japanese because we like Hgames ...
-may be a javascript problem not up-to-date
-it is also necessary to pay attention to some cheats
-watch out for windows defender, it deletes files
For my part the game works very well.

Last edited:
Reactions: HottRod

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
go confront her in the shower...
Hey there,

I kinda got the idea of confronting her in the shower (lots of previous posts on that).
Problem is: when I go and see her in the shower - when I supposedly get to confront her - the game tells me: "I shall make her pay..." [...]

Is there a prerequisite of some sorts for that event to trigger the right way? Like - I don't know... fame = 10000 ? :)
Regards,
Galadh

Last edited:

jin54

Jul 1, 2017
Hey there,

I kinda got the idea of confronting her in the shower (lots of previous posts on that).
Problem is: when I go and see her in the shower - when I supposedly get to confront her - the game tells me: "I shall make her pay..." [...]

Is there a prerequisite of some sorts for that event to trigger the right way? Like - I don't know... fame = 10000 ? :)
Regards,
Galadh
Go back and click on one of the lockers on the right side. It's not highlighted for some reason. Hope that helps.

Reactions: galadh

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
Go back and click on one of the lockers on the right side. It's not highlighted for some reason. Hope that helps.
Ty very much. Heelped.

Somehow, I had been through the locker clicking before, but never clicked the right spot :)

Ty
Galadh

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
This game is crap.

The combat is really weak. I watch as drinking a potion actually made my combat situation WORSE because I gave up an attack and the enemy did more damage then the potion cured. Seriously what the fuck is the point if you lose your action and the potion is so shit that it can't even give you a net gain 100% of the time you use it?

The grind is over the top fucking stupid, there is NO reason for it. it isn't anything enjoyable about the core game loop of this game. And WTF is the rational that eating food makes you weak or stupid or impairs your ability to speak. Seriously? WTF is that all about?

The time invested vs the fap content is so terrible that one wonder why the fuck the dev bothered scraping everything they did in the first version just to start again. And we don't even get a better game we get a game with less content and even more grind it seems.

The premise is so shit too. You are an alpha male and have to prove your manhood by being a weakling? Your goal is to get women to join your cause and fuck them and women constantly scream out they want you but your character has so little agency that you can't even bed the women that declare they want your babies. That is how shit the writing is, you have to get women to join you, women constantly say they want you but no, no, no, can't have you actually fuck them or get them on your side, so you go around ignoring candidates because they are not scripted to be candidates. That makes no fucking sense. A famous women on the island says she wants your baby but does anything come of that NO! It makes no fucking sense. There is an actual scene where a vendor tells you she is pissed at you because the mere fact that you are on the Island has cause her dildo sales to crash because women want your dick, but no women want to actually fuck you that are characters. It is fucking stupid, the dichotomy of what we are told vs what we are shown and allowed to do makes this game a joke. Who writes this shit? We want you so badly we have given up our sex toys because we want your dick but you can't find us or have to do a long ass pointless fucking grind to fuck. The women in your house are all happy to see you then treat you like a fucking pariah and/or slave. how does that makes sense narratively? Only one man is allowed on the island at a time yet no one wants to fuck you unless you grind shit? And they already have you do a fucking test/ritual to test your worthiness to even gain entry to the island but all the women think you are worthless and shit? yet still want to fuck you but don't want to fuck you, but stopped buying sex toys in favour of your cock but don't actually want your cock. how the fuck does someone write such a contradictory story at every point of the narrative? And what the hell is the purpose of the meaningless grind?

none of the mechanics of this game make any sense, none are fun to play, the sex scenes are really short and the narrative contradicts itself at EVERY opportunity. Oh MC we want you so bad fuck us please, but no wait we don't actually want to fuck you. Your goal is to make women declare themselves for you, fuck women at a pizza joint have them declare they want to be yours and beg you never leave them and you say nah I just want your tips to fuck you. WTF?

Why do I get the impression that the dev thinks they are a genius at game design?

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
This game is crap.

The combat is really weak. I watch as drinking a potion actually made my combat situation WORSE because I gave up an attack and the enemy did more damage then the potion cured. Seriously what the fuck is the point if you lose your action and the potion is so shit that it can't even give you a net gain 100% of the time you use it?

The grind is over the top fucking stupid, there is NO reason for it. it isn't anything enjoyable about the core game loop of this game. And WTF is the rational that eating food makes you weak or stupid or impairs your ability to speak. Seriously? WTF is that all about?

The time invested vs the fap content is so terrible that one wonder why the fuck the dev bothered scraping everything they did in the first version just to start again. And we don't even get a better game we get a game with less content and even more grind it seems.

The premise is so shit too. You are an alpha male and have to prove your manhood by being a weakling? Your goal is to get women to join your cause and fuck them and women constantly scream out they want you but your character has so little agency that you can't even bed the women that declare they want your babies. That is how shit the writing is, you have to get women to join you, women constantly say they want you but no, no, no, can't have you actually fuck them or get them on your side, so you go around ignoring candidates because they are not scripted to be candidates. That makes no fucking sense. A famous women on the island says she wants your baby but does anything come of that NO! It makes no fucking sense. There is an actual scene where a vendor tells you she is pissed at you because the mere fact that you are on the Island has cause her dildo sales to crash because women want your dick, but no women want to actually fuck you that are characters. It is fucking stupid, the dichotomy of what we are told vs what we are shown and allowed to do makes this game a joke. Who writes this shit? We want you so badly we have given up our sex toys because we want your dick but you can't find us or have to do a long ass pointless fucking grind to fuck. The women in your house are all happy to see you then treat you like a fucking pariah and/or slave. how does that makes sense narratively? Only one man is allowed on the island at a time yet no one wants to fuck you unless you grind shit? And they already have you do a fucking test/ritual to test your worthiness to even gain entry to the island but all the women think you are worthless and shit? yet still want to fuck you but don't want to fuck you, but stopped buying sex toys in favour of your cock but don't actually want your cock. how the fuck does someone write such a contradictory story at every point of the narrative? And what the hell is the purpose of the meaningless grind?

none of the mechanics of this game make any sense, none are fun to play, the sex scenes are really short and the narrative contradicts itself at EVERY opportunity. Oh MC we want you so bad fuck us please, but no wait we don't actually want to fuck you. Your goal is to make women declare themselves for you, fuck women at a pizza joint have them declare they want to be yours and beg you never leave them and you say nah I just want your tips to fuck you. WTF?

Why do I get the impression that the dev thinks they are a genius at game design?
the dev is read doing all the game again from the first one he as done give him time alot of people love the game i love it if you dont like it dont play it alright buddy just dont talk crap about the Dev he is working hard and doing his best

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
the dev is read doing all the game again from the first one he as done give him time alot of people love the game i love it if you dont like it dont play it alright buddy just dont talk crap about the Dev he is working hard and doing his best
I wont be playing the game and I will express my opinion about what a shit game this is. Doing your best does not mean your best is any good.

The fact that you like the game means nothing to me and the fact I don't like the game should mean nothing to you. Enjoy the game play the shit out of it and have fun. My self-esteem and your self-esteem shouldn't be tied to me liking the game or you disliking the game. I am not trying to convince you to dislike the game. I am sure there are game I like that you think are crap. So buck up and accept that I think the dev's game is one of the worse on the site regardless of his "hard work" or "doing his best."

FoolWitIt

Jul 23, 2018
It wont let me go enter cemetery, it says I have no reason to go. However I need to go to the cemetery to get leather. Need help, any advice?

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
It wont let me go enter cemetery, it says I have no reason to go. However I need to go to the cemetery to get leather. Need help, any advice?
Gaunt27 is right, you will get more leather fighting snakes in the cave.
after you have completed the 'Book' missions. don't forget to see Jennifer and complete Quest 5
(then you will be able to go to the cemetery)
mission5.jpg

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Maybe its bug in quest says I must go to school park and I go there but nothing happened

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes