• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
is in revamp process, the new beta will come this month
i believe its next month not this seeing he said on like the 7th that the translation would be next month
i look back it was the 30th of last month so it be mot likely ether last week this month or first week next month

Reactions: jhose15xs

airze

Feb 8, 2018
"Also this weekend, the script will be delivered to people who have decided to translate it into English, it is important that they can deliver the material before June 28 to place it in the game. "
was posted on the Patreon

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
dont know what to make of this yet.. could only really play intro (which showed potential) but im really struggling with English translation... its worse than " all your bases are belong to us" .. hopefully some kind soul with provide better job :)

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
dont know what to make of this yet.. could only really play intro (which showed potential) but im really struggling with English translation... its worse than " all your bases are belong to us" .. hopefully some kind soul with provide better job :)
don't try to translate the alpha versions because two reasons:
1. Alphas are only tests of gaming systems. They're full of bug because the intent was just to try mecans.
2. The dialogues are not corrected, besides the Latin jargon, it is rare for people who speak English.

On the 30th will be the official version, translated by the community.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Fighting, food, study, sleep - what comes next in the process of ruining a formerly fine adventure game? :rolleyes:(n)
If you find those options bad, you'd better not play the game, as comes an item creation system, missions by each faction, maintaining a clubhouse and many other things

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Really I try to play new version of game but all game in spanish language so need to wait for english(((

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes