airze

Feb 8, 2018
really? i was just about to download it! Are you sure there is no English whatsoever???????
see post
don't try to translate the alpha versions because two reasons:
1. Alphas are only tests of gaming systems. They're full of bug because the intent was just to try mecans.
2. The dialogues are not corrected, besides the Latin jargon, it is rare for people who speak English.

On the 30th will be the official version, translated by the community.
now can we stop asking the same question

Smutlover

Sep 29, 2017
thank you, the 30th day comes out the new version of the game.
I love your art and hope that you finish this game, and it won't be added to the long list of abandoned games, i wish i had money so i could support you bu unfortunately i'm poor as fuck and all i can do is verbal support.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Any sex with katarina? And save
if you mean in 0.1.5.2 then no as for the new reboot of it no clue
there is some seens with her but only if you go to school late and there are consequences for them they are only achieved if your still in the apartment so if you want to see them its best just to start a new game and go for them only

airze

Feb 8, 2018

Hola a todos, como ya sabrán la traducción al ingles, está siendo realizado por una persona de la comunidad. Lamentablemente no hace mucho me ha comunicado que se va a demorar mas de lo previsto, por la gran cantidad de documentos que tiene que traducir. Es por eso que voy atrasar el día de la entrega, el 5 de julio, de esa manera el traductor podrá realizar un buen trabajo y de paso revisar si no hay ningún error.

Hello everyone, as you will know the English translation, is being performed by a person from the community. Unfortunately, not long ago you have informed me that it will take longer than expected, because of the large number of documents that you have to translate. That is why I will delay on the day of delivery, on July 5th, that way the translator will be able to do a good job and in passing check if there are no errors.

dev posted that on the 28 on patreon

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes