ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello everyone, Argrond person who is taking care of the translation into English, I just wrote to give me bad news. Although he is working between 12 to 14 hours a day with the game he only has 1/3, and he does not know how long it will take him to finish translating everything.
On the other hand, I have been trying for several days to find the users who offered to translate the game, but they have all disappeared.
Gentlemen, I must make an important decision, the launch of the game is canceled and we wait for Argrond to finish translating and hopefully someone else will appear who wants to help with the translation. Or launch the game without translating.
Whatever your decision, I can not program the next version, because the files Argrond would be working on would not be the same as the original tradition and may give some errors.
Hello everyone, Argrond person who is in charge of the English translation, just wrote me to give me some bad news. Even though he's working between 12 and 14 hours a day with the game only takes 1/3, and he does not know how long it's going to take him to finish translating everything.
On the other hand, I have been trying to locate the users who offered to translate the game for several days, but all of them have disappeared.
Gentlemen I must make an important decision, the launch of the game is canceled and we wait for Argrond to finish translating and hopefully someone else would like to assist in the translation. Or launch the game untranslated.
Whatever your decision, I will not be able to schedule the next version, because the files Argrond would be working in the original tradition and may give some mistakes.
Screenshot (32).png

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yes, translating a game is pretty time-consuming. I know it first hand because I help to translate another game.
I would offer my help but I know nothing about Spanish.
Take your time with the translation.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I think you should take the time to make a good translation, I know that some already want the game because he promised that it would be by day 5, but it will be useless with a bad translation or without a translation.

Let him take his time better. ;)

Dennis Wilcz

Nov 1, 2017
I think you should take the time to make a good translation, I know that some already want the game because he promised that it would be by day 5, but it will be useless with a bad translation or without a translation.

Let him take his time better. ;)
I totaly agree with that.
There are to many games out here were the translation is bad and some parts are not even translated.
Take all the time you need.

• Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss and loikl

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Is the translation being performed for the new part or all available content. If it is just the new part - it is a joke. Current translation is a "google translator" level.

all these "gain affection", "win affection", "desire affection" only increase confusion on which one is what. (besides, there is "you want affection" - which probably means "Not enough affection")

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The upcoming update is a complete overhaul from this one (v0.1.5.2) in game mechanics and story. Though, the story is just a guess.^^
I think the translation will be a lot better. :)

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Yes, translating a game is pretty time-consuming. I know it first hand because I help to translate another game.
I would offer my help but I know nothing about Spanish.
Take your time with the translation.
Isn't the game already translated into english? I mean last version I've played there was a complete english translation, which was a mess, but it's not that hard to just correct grammar mistakes and polish it into solid english translation, why are they making eng version from scratch? Also can relate to the translation part, was working on couple of fan translations ENG-RUS, fortunately we had quite a lot of enthusiats, but still took few months to work it out for one specific game, was a text-heavy JRPG if I remember correctly.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Isn't the game already translated into english? I mean last version I've played there was a complete english translation, which was a mess, but it's not that hard to just correct grammar mistakes and polish it into solid english translation, why are they making eng version from scratch? Also can relate to the translation part, was working on couple of fan translations ENG-RUS, fortunately we had quite a lot of enthusiats, but still took few months to work it out for one specific game, was a text-heavy JRPG if I remember correctly.
the game was rebuilt from the ground up so no its not translated yet and he is out sourcing it so its taking longer

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
the game was rebuilt from the ground up so no its not translated yet and he is out sourcing it so its taking longer
Not sure how this prevents him from ripping the text and copy pasting it into the rebuilt version, but then again, I was keeping an eye on this game for quite some time and 99% of updates are delayed for some unexpected reasons, which is a shame, because game had a lot of potential, despite its initial clumsyness and spaghetti code.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

game_menu.jpg After months of work the first version of Bastard Girls R comes to light. We thank everyone for their patience and support.
Bastard Girls R, is a structured story of the old version, but it should be seen as a new game and not a continuation of the old game. Its game system is more complex, almost an RPG.
The log quest, for the English version, must download the "Quest Log English" file and replace it in the "Game" folder.
After months of work, the first version of Bastard Girls R comes to light. We thank you for your patience and support.
Bastard Girls R, is a structured story of the old version, but it should be seen as a new game and not a continuation of the old game. Its gameplay is more complex, almost an RPG.

The log quest, for the English version, you must download the file "Quest Log English" and replace it in the "Game" folder.
pc=
mac=
quest log english file =

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Just start playing and its alreeady has huge bug. When I push on question at the game to get some hints I receive bug from the game and can play

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Aite so this is basically abandoned and he is making a new game that is not really a new game or something like that?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes