bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Aite so what the fuck are you supposed to do at the beginning? "I better explore all other parts of the school etc" and "I cant leave didnt finish tour etc"

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Aite so what the fuck are you supposed to do at the beginning? "I better explore all other parts of the school etc" and "I cant leave didnt finish tour etc"
u need to find all the girls and talk to them like the library, teachers, café , gym and other areas of the school

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone know who u need to talk to to gather the signatures to open a clubhouse?

its-a-carlos

Aug 8, 2017
so far the game looks pretty good, there are some re-used things from last version and the dev should fix the energy cost.
fainted too quicky and ran out of money too fast buying food.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Can I have a list of the things bugs?
game crashes if you go into the cemetery, game crashes if you spy in the shower. Get locked in the house if you choose to skip breakfast. Also please in a future update can you stop with the arrows and make a list of locations to click on instead.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
game crashes if you go into the cemetery, game crashes if you spy in the shower. Get locked in the house if you choose to skip breakfast. Also please in a future update can you stop with the arrows and make a list of locations to click on instead.
thanks I'm going to fix all the bugs this Saturday.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes