HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Leocid2 There may be something wrong with the battle system.
I can not finish off an enemy (snake), I port always back in MC's room and the battle interface is not going away.

Dolner

May 9, 2017
Not sure how far I'm supposed to be able to get in this version. I'm at the point where you can have sex with Elena at the beach, but nothing new happens after weeks of taking her on dates. I'm also unable to start progressing with any other girl.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Leocid2 There may be something wrong with the battle system.
I can not finish off an enemy (snake), I port always back in MC's room and the battle interface is not going away.
Strange bug has been presented to you, can you describe me with much detail how you end up in the hero's room?

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Not sure how far I'm supposed to be able to get in this version. I'm at the point where you can have sex with Elena at the beach, but nothing new happens after weeks of taking her on dates. I'm also unable to start progressing with any other girl.
This first version only comes up to you to give the bikini to Elena, in the next version will be complete all of Elena's events.

Dolner

May 9, 2017
This first version only comes up to you to give the bikini to Elena, in the next version will be complete all of Elena's events.
Good to know. And there is no content for the other girls at the moment? I extracted the images and found alot of scenes that I hadn't seen yet. Are they just not accessible yet?

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Good to know. And there is no content for the other girls at the moment? I extracted the images and found alot of scenes that I hadn't seen yet. Are they just not accessible yet?
In fact, it has not yet included the other stories of the girls or some images that do not yet appear in the game, because there were some impressive scenes, the second instalment comes with many surprises.

Reactions: Jougen

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
so any word on when bastard girlsr-1.1 will be available?
Dude... and look for the bugfixes above.

View attachment 344268 After months of work the first version of Bastard Girls R comes to light. We thank everyone for their patience and support.
Bastard Girls R, is a structured story of the old version, but it should be seen as a new game and not a continuation of the old game. Its game system is more complex, almost an RPG.
The log quest, for the English version, must download the "Quest Log English" file and replace it in the "Game" folder.
After months of work, the first version of Bastard Girls R comes to light. We thank you for your patience and support.
Bastard Girls R, is a structured story of the old version, but it should be seen as a new game and not a continuation of the old game. Its gameplay is more complex, almost an RPG.

The log quest, for the English version, you must download the file "Quest Log English" and replace it in the "Game" folder.
pc=
mac=
quest log english file =

airze

Feb 8, 2018
In fact, it has not yet included the other stories of the girls or some images that do not yet appear in the game, because there were some impressive scenes, the second instalment comes with many surprises.
seems that talking to cecilia after getting the card still causes a crash in the English version but not in the Spanish

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Anybody managed to get the Bikini yet? This un"Lucky box" feature sucks balls -_-

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
seems that talking to cecilia after getting the card still causes a crash in the English version but not in the Spanish
annotated I'm going to revy that bug, can you send me the error message so I know where it is located?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
i have gotten 3 bikini and 1 swimsuit but she tells me i haven't Bought any so i don't get what I'm doing wrong

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes