airze

Feb 8, 2018
AFTER QUEST 10 WHAT SHOULD I DO ? PLEASE HELP
plz look back in fourm i already answered that but here you are again quest 10 is the last main quest in game right now all you can do is work girls quest or side quest after the main one

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
plz look back in fourm i already answered that but here you are again quest 10 is the last main quest in game right now all you can do is work girls quest or side quest after the main one
bruh i already realize that this game have 2 different version v.1.1 and v0.15 , i just played version v1.1 that this forum cant help my problem i think lol xD , so many many bugs in there really

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
im so sorry if its annoying but as u know id love this game since i saw the main character and also at the stories begin . I know im not good for english speaker but i appriciate for all ur help , thanks chief

airze

Feb 8, 2018
bruh i already realize that this game have 2 different version v.1.1 and v0.15 , i just played version v1.1 that this forum cant help my problem i think lol xD , so many many bugs in there really
v 1.5.2 is a old releases of the game and was the way used to look and play but with bgr 1.1-3 it is the new game and is the way the game is going to be moving forward

Reactions: Rams14

linhvn279

Jun 16, 2019
I am stuck in the task of Help Lilith Part 3. After completing two missions with leonora and Olivia, I return to the tomb to find Lilith, I see the blue smoke and click on it, then go back to find the shovel According to the instructions, it is not visible. The requirement to do this task is to complete Leonora's mission and Olivia, I have finished. Do people know what the error is? I have to find that shovel. Thank you very much!

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Nothing, the funeral is not implemented.
Try the remake of Bastard Girls, this version is abandoned.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
It's a long time ago I played this but if I remember correctly that's it where you are now.
There is nothing further, it's not implemented.

rihay

Jul 20, 2019
alguien sabe como hacer o cuanto tiempo tarda la profesora olivia en regresar despues de que dice que ya no quiere verte

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes