HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
alguien sabe como hacer o cuanto tiempo tarda la profesora olivia en regresar despues de que dice que ya no quiere verte
someone knows how to do or how long it takes the teacher Olivia to get back after she says she doesn't want to see you anymore.

I'm sorry, I don't know anymore.

linhvn279

Jun 16, 2019
The quest to help Lilith part 3. Go to the cemetery to find a shovel to touch the grave but no shovel is found. So where is the shovel?

skydra

May 4, 2017
For info: cheat mode not compatible with the latest version of game
this game is abandoned, there is already a new version Bastard Girls R

but well I explain, you need to put the entire cheamod folder in the games folder, if you put the pure files the mod fails,

Correct
BG / game / cheatmod

incorrect
BG / game

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
that was what I was wrong, thank you for your help.
I know there is a new version and this is abandonned , but I wanted to see the rest of the story, it was hard to wait ^ _ ^

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
to be sure
i have now the mansion
is it normal if I find no more girls in mansion ( room , bathroom ) in my old apartment, I can not go in (which is normal)
elena, sasha, carla cant found now, sophie only in kitchen,
mansion have 4 door closed, think the girl are here
lucky that i have a special save before i take the mansion

maybe we can found the girl in the next update, but that we bill in the rework game ^_^

skydra

May 4, 2017
to be sure
i have now the mansion
is it normal if I find no more girls in mansion ( room , bathroom ) in my old apartment, I can not go in (which is normal)
elena, sasha, carla cant found now, sophie only in kitchen,
mansion have 4 door closed, think the girl are here
lucky that i have a special save before i take the mansion

maybe we can found the girl in the next update, but that we bill in the rework game ^_^

there are no more updates of this version, most of the girls are found in the kitchen or in the living room as far as I remember

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
It's possible fuck secundary girls?like the ginastic teacher or the secretary?or the girls in the beach?
No, not in this version. Maybe at some day in the rebooted version.
EDIT: To be precise - it depends on who you regard as a secondary girl.

Last edited:

chrisd456

Aug 1, 2019
[QUOTE = "Leocid2, post: 2138920, member: 1097583"]
The bikini you get in Cecilia's botique, she'll sell you surprise boxes, worth $ 500. the drop is 100/1.
[/ QUOTE]
How does this work? I bought the box and the bikini showed up, but nothing is in items and if I go with Elena to the beach, she says I have not got a bikini. What am I missing here?

Andresrangelyate

Aug 10, 2019
Alguien sabe como pasar lo del cementerio llego a la lápida y vota un humo Como azul y en la guía dice que busque una pala pero no la encuentro

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes