Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
no les pasa que cuando el mensaje dice que aumentaste en polularidad, y cuando revisas el celular..la popularidad ha disminuido
Revisa el mensaje del celular, hay personas o situaciones que bajan tu popularidad. Aun así estoy revisando si algo esta mal.

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
en la escuela la puerta la ultima a la izquierda...en el edificio de mi mismo salon...me sigue sacando del juego.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Guys, no offense but you do know this is an English speaking forum?
It's kind of rude to the people who don't speak Spanish.
When you can not speak English, try this translator: :)

Ytakus

May 14, 2019
hey comment on fait pour activer une scène de combat et allez dans cette foutu grotte?

PS: HorizonD, I can only understand French! for me, English and Spanish are incomprehensible gibberish. but here I am on this forum to seek help for these foreign language games I like to play on even if I am forced to use google trad to understand what is said ... so, please, Stop pissing off and accept that English is not the only language speaking on earth ...

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
Hey Guys my spanish is limited but i have Spanish floating speaking Girl that i know i show her the Game and she played the old version of the game and was Happy to play it *Giggels* she and i will be working on a Translation in english and german(German will come Later) of the New game version she and i will start today.So then have fun all and take care well you know the Night is Dark and Full of Yummi Bear's and Kitty's...^^

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Hey Guys my spanish is limited but i have Spanish floating speaking Girl that i know i show her the Game and she played the old version of the game and was Happy to play it *Giggels* she and i will be working on a Translation in english and german(German will come Later) of the New game version she and i will start today.So then have fun all and take care well you know the Night is Dark and Full of Yummi Bear's and Kitty's...^^
Oh boy. That's time-consuming work but as long as you have fun with it, do it. :)
I myself help with translating a game from English to German.^^

jake85

Aug 7, 2018
my issue is i m stuck on wait for olivia to visit you at home (olivia sadness), no clue what i have to do in the mansion so she would show up during it.... any help?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
my issue is i m stuck on wait for olivia to visit you at home (olivia sadness), no clue what i have to do in the mansion so she would show up during it.... any help?
if you are playing 1.5.2 then she will never show up because she goes to the apartment only not the mansion

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
you have to not be in the mansion only the appartment

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Who has such a problem after the 2nd meeting on Saturday with Elena on the beach -
screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/MiniGBanio.rpy", line 22, in script call
call screen qte
File "game/ElenaEven.rpy", line 277, in script
jump ElenaPlayaRun2
ScriptError: could not find label 'ElenaPlayaRun2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/MiniGBanio.rpy", line 22, in script call
call screen qte
File "game/ElenaEven.rpy", line 277, in script
jump ElenaPlayaRun2
File "D:\flashgames\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\flashgames\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ElenaPlayaRun2'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Bastard GirlsR 1.1
Thu Jun 06 00:34:13 2019" what the hell.gif

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes