Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
Sorry, I don't remember anymore but there will be a new version of this game soon and you have to start from the beginning then. Just want to let you know.^^
its just im not even sure if all that changes give us a better game we might as well be better off with the old version
or have to wait at least another few months for translations and fixes of gamebreaking bugs
and reading the newest comments it seems like 7 months of development ends in a yet unplayable mess
so i would expect it will take several more months for translations and bugfixing thought neither of that was a strong point before

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
its just im not even sure if all that changes give us a better game we might as well be better off with the old version
or have to wait at least another few months for translations and fixes of gamebreaking bugs
and reading the newest comments it seems like 7 months of development ends in a yet unplayable mess
so i would expect it will take several more months for translations and bugfixing thought neither of that was a strong point before
Yeah, I tried the Spanish version for a bit. The beginning is not bad from the images (but I understand almost nothing from the text. Was too lazy to translate that stuff with a translator.^^).

The first quest was a disaster (bug). You have to meet your colleges (I think they meant the roommates with this) in the school before you can go to the principal. Yep, I deleted it shortly after the bug.^^

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
no se puede jugar a este juego tiene muchos bugs,en la primera cueva por ejemplo las arañas te hechan del juego,cuando eliges alguna de las flechas para seguir avanzando por la cueva igual te sale lo de error,te quedas atascado en un dia y no avanza y alguno mas que ahora no me acuerdo.
El juego es un Alfa solo es prueba, no se le debe tomar seriedad como una versión jugable. Esta versión es para que me den sus impresiones en la parte del combate.

Reactions: asadjkqwqw

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Next month you will be delivering a translated version. And if it will take a long time to have a version similar to the 0.1.5 version, since this new version is more RPG, where some scenes can only be solved by completing a series of missions or killing certain enemies.

Reactions: IlMato

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Yeah, I tried the Spanish version for a bit. The beginning is not bad from the images (but I understand almost nothing from the text. Was too lazy to translate that stuff with a translator.^^).

The first quest was a disaster (bug). You have to meet your colleges (I think they meant the roommates with this) in the school before you can go to the principal. Yep, I deleted it shortly after the bug.^^
It is an alpha game should not be taken seriously, and if that mission you must go through the school, and then move forward.

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Hi, @Leosid2. I played the previous version of the game and I liked it. The game has potential. I would like to know from the main character there will be new maids?

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Hi, @Leosid2. I played the previous version of the game and I liked it. The game has potential. I would like to know from the main character there will be new maids?
Will have three new maids, and three girls of the brotherhood, which may sort on an alignment of 4. Sophie is the only, which you cannot change.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
The prize for each dress is based on 1/96. You have to be patient and very lucky.
Leocid2 “The prize for each dress is based on 1/96. You must be patient and very lucky. " So it turns out that you can not click on the clothes to get it and wait until the end of the roulette wheel?

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Leocid2 “The prize for each dress is based on 1/96. You must be patient and very lucky. " So it turns out that you can not click on the clothes to get it and wait until the end of the roulette wheel?
You can do another click and see the result without seeing the animation.

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
so it will be some massive grinding in the game ?
i dont know if its just me but somehow i feel like there are hardly any good rpg styled games made with ren'py
so i guess its quite hard to do this in that engine

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/MiniGBanio.rpy", line 7, in script call
call screen qte
File "game/Templo.rpy", line 228, in script
jump Poder
ScriptError: could not find label 'Poder'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call screen qte
jump Poder
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\Bastard Girls\BastardGirlsR-1.0\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\Bastard Girls\BastardGirlsR-1.0\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Bastard GirlsR 1.1
Sun Jun 02 12:42:48 2019

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
no les pasa que cuando el mensaje dice que aumentaste en polularidad, y cuando revisas el celular..la popularidad ha disminuido

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call screen qte
jump Poder

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call screen qte
jump Poder
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\Bastard Girls\BastardGirlsR-1.0\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\Bastard Girls\BastardGirlsR-1.0\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Bastard GirlsR 1.1
Sun Jun 02 12:42:48 2019
gracias ya puede corregir el error. El fin de semana entregare un parche con nuevo contenido.

Reactions: Terryujin
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes