Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
blue is a mana pot for Sophie nothing more
as far as Elena goes that has been explained may times before
well i got Elena to run in the park together. Now i have swimsuit to her. I was trying to give it to her in her room. But that did not work.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
well i got Elena to run in the park together. Now i have swimsuit to her. I was trying to give it to her in her room. But that did not work.
you need the one right one to trigger it there are 2 different ones

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
you need the one right one to trigger it there are 2 different ones
oh yeah I have both swimsuits, I know one is for the beach and one for the pool. where do think she will be so I can give it to her?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
oh yeah I have both swimsuits, I know one is for the beach and one for the pool. where do think she will be so I can give it to her?
take her to the beach on your date she will ask if you got the swimsuit click yes and enjoy

airze

Feb 8, 2018
what happens if its not another women but a spider?
any monster's in the cave will give Sophie xp on there defeat also red will get xp from all monster's in the graveyard on there defeat as far as of now thats the only way to make them stronger other then cheats or mods

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
any monster's in the cave will give Sophie xp on there defeat also red will get xp from all monster's in the graveyard on there defeat as far as of now thats the only way to make them stronger other then cheats or mods
I don't know any cheats.

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
take her to the beach on your date she will ask if you got the swimsuit click yes and enjoy
ah how do I take her to the beach, should I talk to her in her room more? thanks for telling me to take her to the beach

airze

Feb 8, 2018
ah how do I take her to the beach, should I talk to her in her room more? thanks for telling me to take her to the beach
no you meet her like you did before in the plaza when she is going to do basketball stuff

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
she is only there on weekends I think is Saturday?
I
yeah I would see her running with her basketball team, but after I was running with her in the park. I do not see her running with her basketball team. That's why I talk to her in her room. I'm still trying to find where she go on the weekend. During the week all she does is train in the gym with her team. I never see her in the school café. I'm still looking for her.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Are updates always on the slow side for this game? or is it on its way to be abandoned?(hope not)
he is working on 1.6 there was talk of it dropping this month but it only taking this long because 2 things first was the unity version which he scrapped do to low interest in it from his supporters and the other is that he is dropping the English and Spanish versions at the same time so even if its done it won't drop to public till the translation is done which will mean each release is going to take longer then before as he had someone else doing the translation

Reactions: hasan234

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I
yeah I would see her running with her basketball team, but after I was running with her in the park. I do not see her running with her basketball team. That's why I talk to her in her room. I'm still trying to find where she go on the weekend. During the week all she does is train in the gym with her team. I never see her in the school café. I'm still looking for her.
she won't be with the team there just her like you see her for any time after Elsea got the basketball team away so she gos on dates with you

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes