Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
After Elena event with camping game crashes. It happens when Sophie is going for clothes for her. Does any one have same problem?
do know how level up Sophie so she kill snakes for leather, I would like to get to the camping event.

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
I camped with Elena, bought the gym, and what else can I do?
How much content is available in the current version? I can't seem to find a quest for Carol and for Sasha I'm just getting a 'quest not active' when I talk to her, I guess that means it's not available in the game as of now?
So you can only advance Elenas questline and maybe the one with the Clubhouse? No idea if Elisa is actually going to give me any info on the 5 girls I have to convince.

Man it seems all kinds of buggy, when I try to battle in the cave with a level 24 Sophie, I can't finish the fights anymore but get teleported into my room instead. Battlemusic is still running AND I have the battle UI on top of everything else.
How do you level up Sophie

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
how do you lvl a char in a rpg you use it in fights now can you plz stop asking the same fucking question over and over again....
sorry I don't what to do
how do you lvl a char in a rpg you use it in fights now can you plz stop asking the same fucking question over and over again....
sorry but it seems you know to play the game. I just need some help me

AppleGun

Feb 22, 2020
[QUOTE = "Rob 3, publicación: 3482660, miembro: 1379099"]
oh, ¿eso es un entrenador ?, ¿puedes decirme cómo subir de nivel a Sophie? Por favor, no tengo idea de cómo hacerlo. ayudaría mucho.
[/CITAR]
para subir de nivel debes luchar contra monstruos en la cueva del olvido para que ganes experiencia

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes