Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "Rob 3, publicación: 3482660, miembro: 1379099"]
oh, ¿eso es un entrenador ?, ¿puedes decirme cómo subir de nivel a Sophie? Por favor, no tengo idea de cómo hacerlo. ayudaría mucho.
[/CITAR]
para subir de nivel debes luchar contra monstruos en la cueva del olvido para que ganes experiencia
I don't understand can you write in English? Thank you

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "Rob 3, publicación: 3482660, miembro: 1379099"]
oh, ¿eso es un entrenador ?, ¿puedes decirme cómo subir de nivel a Sophie? Por favor, no tengo idea de cómo hacerlo. ayudaría mucho.
[/CITAR]
para subir de nivel debes luchar contra monstruos en la cueva del olvido para que ganes experiencia
please write in English I'm not spainsh.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
The levelbar shown to be full without enough points and the first level shows the wrong amount of points. The levelup will be immediatly after a fight that rise the next level mark. You have not to wait a day.

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
The levelbar shown to be full without enough points and the first level shows the wrong amount of points. The levelup will be immediatly after a fight that rise the next level mark. You have not to wait a day.
Thanks a lot for the info. Where is the levelbar located for Sophie?

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
I don't under stand when Sophie fights spider, I win and I'm still on level 1?

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
all I did was make Sophie healthy again not stronger

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Mhmm thats is strange, I think for the first levelup you need 400 or 500 EXP Points. If its not working, you should download the game completly new and load the save again. The game has a lot of bugs and logic mistakes. Like if you move outside of a building that you lost energy for the car again. I think he reduce or add something by loading the area. Not really a bug but could be the problem why you cant get any level up.

Question: How many EXP is been shown inside of the bar? xxx/xxx

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
Mhmm thats is strange, I think for the first levelup you need 400 or 500 EXP Points. If its not working, you should download the game completly new and load the save again. The game has a lot of bugs and logic mistakes. Like if you move outside of a building that you lost energy for the car again. I think he reduce or add something by loading the area. Not really a bug but could be the problem why you cant get any level up.

the EXP shows just 300 I can't go higher then 300

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019

once I leave the cave my car is fine

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
for example drive to the leadership area, move into the building and get out. You will see that your energy will reduce by 40 if you are leaving the building.

Did you use a fresh start save or an old one?

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
for example drive to the leadership area, move into the building and get out. You will see that your energy will reduce by 40 if you are leaving the building.

Did you use a fresh start save or an old one?
well I download another game I'll start the game over since you said first level up is 400-500 and I'm not getting that only 300.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Well then i have no idea, what kind of problem could be. Just start a new game, could be a problem with the save file.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes