Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
she won't be with the team there just her like you see her for any time after Elsea got the basketball team away so she gos on dates with you
yeah I know when she is not with her team. But I'm not sure where she go's after she is done changing into her clothes.

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
i'm finished withthe new story as far as i can tell, the last thing that happened was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do i get the "secondary girl" scenes (Hanna Denisa etc)?
Edit: i know about Kyo and just found the Beach event
can you help me date Elena, I got to run with her at the park Saturday, so where can find her now. Oh yeah good pictures.

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
hello Kav33
don't know if you passed this yet.
Elena- all her dates are on sat morning right after breakfast, in the student center..
View attachment 532003
the 1st date - you get blocked (invite Elisa home and talk to her)
2nd date - Elisa to the rescue
View attachment 532005 keep going on sat, after a few dates in the woods she'll invite you to the beach
View attachment 532008
she will ask for the bikini at the beach
Question where do I go rescue Elisa. I'm try to go another date with Elena, what should I do?

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
hello Kav33
Elena- all her dates are on sat morning right after breakfast, in the student center..
View attachment 532003
View attachment 532005 keep going on sat, after a few dates in the woods she'll invite you to the beach
View attachment 532008
Where do you go rescue Elisa?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Where do you go rescue Elisa?
wait you can't do any of Elena content before you have Elisa how are at the beach part and don't have Elisa
also Elisa is gotten at the school after you save her from Maga-bitch cant remember her real name though sorry

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
wait you can't do any of Elena content before you have Elisa how are at the beach part and don't have Elisa
also Elisa is gotten at the school after you save her from Maga-bitch cant remember her real name though sorry
I have no idea where elisa is?

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
hello Kav33
View attachment 532003
View attachment 532008
How many dates do you need until she wants to go to the bech???

airze

Feb 8, 2018
its been 5 month for update :sleep::sleep:
not really there was a test to see if going to unity would be good that failed less the 2 months ago and he returned to working on renpy but even when its done it won't be released till the translation is done as well do to all the complacent received about them being a month apart so he will hold the Spanish and drop it when English version is done

Nov 18, 2017
not really there was a test to see if going to unity would be good that failed less the 2 months ago and he returned to working on renpy but even when its done it won't be released till the translation is done as well do to all the complacent received about them being a month apart so he will hold the Spanish and drop it when English version is done

thanks for reply

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes