Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Does anybody know how to get to the resort?
1. Upgrade your car wash.
2. Wait for special guests to arrive.
3. Have 50k cash and buy the beach through "Egyptian Girls"
4. Go to "city beach bar" > beach > go to new land

I probably discover new bug. Karla (MC security girl) disappears in the morning after some time and I'm unable to anything.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
1. Upgrade your car wash.
2. Wait for special guests to arrive.
3. Have 50k cash and buy the beach through "Egyptian Girls"
4. Go to "city beach bar" > beach > go to new land

I probably discover new bug. Karla (MC security girl) disappears in the morning after some time and I'm unable to anything.
Somebody write that it also must be big fix 2 and here only 1.But maybe I wrong but developer know about this bug

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Somebody write that it also must be big fix 2 and here only 1.But maybe I wrong but developer know about this bug
I was able to "force" her to appear through mod option - skip to another day.

Anybony know what to do with sleeping Cornelia?

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
no new content wait long time just for fixes
We also waited a long time for the last update that was supposed to "big" and it was like 5 minutes of content lol
a car wash that you can't even see the girls wash the car then you can't even return to and see anything
slave system and new girlfriend with 1-2 scenes
3rd gym trainer forever missing, no new training content, gym showers forever unaccusable
new system to steal money from you every few days lol

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can somebody please post here bug fix 3 that leocid posted few minutes ago? As he say this fix help with many bugs

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
so we have to start from the begining... i fucking hate grinding and remakes, will give it a try and see what they improved...

console commands to make it less grinding -->

Comida = Food
Fuerza = Muscle
Estudio = Study
Energia = Energy cell
Dinero = Money
Pop = Popularity
Rep = Reputation
labia = Speaks
BuenM = Good master

Example: Comida = 9999

(remember words are case sensitive so respect Capital letters)
is there any cheat for girls ?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
So, i've been seeing the updates of this game just as 'fixes' in the title for quite a while, when it was the last time it actually got updated with new content?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
He's one of the devs that should only be part of art design and animation. The gameplay should be done by somebody else. I actually like his model designs and some animations. The gameplay sighs its as bad and random like a lot of RPGM games on here.

Reactions: HerbertIronsides
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes