Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
He's one of the devs that should only be part of art design and animation. The gameplay should be done by somebody else. I actually like his model designs and some animations. The gameplay sighs its as bad and random like a lot of RPGM games on here.
It is not random as you imagine. If you go for a main character you will go for that main character. If you go for the slaves you will only have the stories of the slaves. I've designed the events so that they don't get mixed up. And just be simple independent stories with other characters. You said it is an RPG game and my intention is not to make a linear click-only game.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
We also waited a long time for the last update that was supposed to "big" and it was like 5 minutes of content lol
a car wash that you can't even see the girls wash the car then you can't even return to and see anything
slave system and new girlfriend with 1-2 scenes
3rd gym trainer forever missing, no new training content, gym showers forever unaccusable
new system to steal money from you every few days lol
False if you see the girls wash the car. I also remind you that those updates in a compilation are more than 3000 images. 16 A-B-C. It was also explained that version 1.6 "did NOT" contain deep history of the game, it was only dedicated to the economics of the game. The real one returns in version 1.7

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Bastard Girls R [v1.6C Fix 1] Leocid2

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.87 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.15 GB

Win/Linux:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Kaelthas

May 19, 2017
I dont get this game, how the fuck can you earn money, if you can lose 3 times the salary with 1 message every day. Please don't tell me, you must save/load until you get good results. :D I spent 20 days in game only working and could ot get over the quest with 1000 gold, that's very bad. Even if its bad luck, its very bad.

Reactions: Ren Masters

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
I dont get this game, how the fuck can you earn money, if you can lose 3 times the salary with 1 message every day. Please don't tell me, you must save/load until you get good results. :D I spent 20 days in game only working and could ot get over the quest with 1000 gold, that's very bad. Even if its bad luck, its very bad.
There are several ways to get money. The first is the pizzeria. Tip when they tell you if you want to receive a tip and tell them no until you have added 4 times to get a bigger tip.
Another way is the spa, you can earn good money in that place. Also performed Quest plus missions. or sold minerals or objects. When you get your slaves you can send them to work at the beach bar, then at the carwash, and finally at the resort.
In version 1.7 I have planned that you can earn money in some events at school, doing some favors for the girls.

Reactions: 樟葉莲

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
False if you see the girls wash the car. I also remind you that those updates in a compilation are more than 3000 images. 16 A-B-C. It was also explained that version 1.6 "did NOT" contain deep history of the game, it was only dedicated to the economics of the game. The real one returns in version 1.7
Yeah wash the car as in 2 images of them standing there, then after that they are gone and the whole carwash is just a waste of space, not sure where these 3,000 images are from but I completed the update and there was like 5 minutes of content. Still funny that 6-7 months of work is for the "economics"(ways to take your money)
but yeah let's see if 1.7 actually has good content or just taken content from the non R version, like that maze of a house :ROFLMAO:

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Thanks! But maybe you have also new patch number 5 please?
Didn't even notice there was patch 5
Edit: I wouldn't use this fix. It seems clicking on dining room/kitchen leads to a crash. Wait for fix6, I'm going to bed now. So, I won't be uploading immediate fixes now.

Last edited:

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Could someone give me a short summary of the changes or additions? I just want know if i will spend a new run to update the walkthrough.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Didn't even notice there was patch 5
Edit: I wouldn't use this fix. It seems clicking on dining room/kitchen leads to a crash. Wait for fix6, I'm going to bed now. So, I won't be uploading immediate fixes now.
Sorry its already funny to ask but can you please share bugfix number 6 please

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes