matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Somebody have problem when you try to update car wash you have all materials but it says that you missing materials

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
way too many bugs in this game. good concept though. will wait for final release so i dont get sent back to main menu for no reason

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
It is not random as you imagine. If you go for a main character you will go for that main character. If you go for the slaves you will only have the stories of the slaves. I've designed the events so that they don't get mixed up. And just be simple independent stories with other characters. You said it is an RPG game and my intention is not to make a linear click-only game.
The layout and the punishment system is bad. I really despise that punishment system especially when navigation is annoying. If you do add the mansion in the new version I really hope make it easy. In the previous game it was so bad that people had to make a mod to navigate. Plus when you want to grind for stuff or need something the prices be insane that it's better to cheat. The battles I can get over that since I can tell you wanted to be a rpg and thats not bad.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Okay, I saved Elisa, but she never showed up at my house 7 days later.

Any clues what trigger I might be missing?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
What I'm supposed to do with Kyo? I got stuck with the shower scene and Im stuck with the car wash too.

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
yes the one labeled 0.5b is the only one you should trust the other one is far to old to not cause issues
Assuming you meant 1.5, okay downloaded that placed it into my game directory.

I started the game and I have no clue how to call it up? Is there some way I'm supposed to activate it?

May 21, 2017
I actually have a suggestion for the quest tracker. If we're supposed to talk to someone to progress in the quest then can you make sure the person's general location is also mentioned in the tracker.

I haven't played the game in a while and i had start a new game cause im playing in my new laptop. To progress with Elena's quest i'm supposed to talk to Elisa. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE FUCK ELISA IS. So where the fuck am i supposed to go to talk to this so called "Elisa"?????

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes