Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
so zap resets your food and car battery and JSBB allows you to cheat more things also make sure the files reads "0_BG_MOD_jsbb" and doesn't have other numbers in front of it
Ahhh, this time the elements were on screen so I could see how to activate it.

Clicking on Elisa throws an error that ElisaEstuElena isn't found so that variable must have been eliminated or renamed in the current release. Commented that one out and had the same issue with EliFelizElena commenting that requires changing the grid size. Looks like there will be some advantages to waiting for the developer to bring out a new version.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Ahhh, this time the elements were on screen so I could see how to activate it.

Clicking on Elisa throws an error that ElisaEstuElena isn't found so that variable must have been eliminated or renamed in the current release. Commented that one out and had the same issue with EliFelizElena commenting that requires changing the grid size. Looks like there will be some advantages to waiting for the developer to bring out a new version.
wouldn't suggest messing with that stuff just focus on MC stats and items misc and battle stats also this isnt mine i have no idea how to fix that

jetstream22

Dec 17, 2017
does anyone know which variable controls the appearance of the Clothing store? the game bugged out on me and Cecilia is never there, I don't want to have to restart

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I pity the poor souls that are going to fall in this torture mechanism with the new update. I repeat: What you are dowloading is not a game, is a torture mechanism for yourself.

Reactions: lucas12 and DaDUde

Nimrod1983

Jun 9, 2020
So I dowloaded version 1.6Bfix2 a while back and I´m playing without cheats console or whatever.
I don´t mind the constant grinding but what I really mind is that you get nothing while grinding like a madman with buggs and all. And I get why the guy was angry with the game grind a few pages ago. The point of games where you grind is to level up or get more gold/money or increase stats faster or last longer or something.
The stat Strength is bugged or the text is wrong cause I dont get the +50 from Sophie and the +10 from the caffeteria eating the third meal every day. Either I loose strength doing things wich makes no sense when you exercise, walk, run or fuck you are supposed to get stronger not weaker I have no idea since there´s no tutorial or anything or the mechanics have a bugg. If I faint for example I loose -100 strength but is the same color text so it took me a while to notice that stats or anything else and btw I try really hard not to faint just in case.
I´ve been doing the +50 strength with Sophie from the start of the game but for some reason I got over 5000 fame and 4000 knowledge first and still can´t reach 3000 strength took forever to reach 1000 to talk to Elena that´s why I never changed the +50 with Sophie in the morning and the third meal at the caffeteria that gives +10.
Maybe It has to do with the second meal In the caffeteria +5 study wich I took to raise my knowledge faster to talk to Carol then I swiched back to the third meal once I got the 3000 to talk to Carol.
The other thing Is why I´m able to sell Leader before doing the third book part? if I need 1000 to continue the quest that makes no sense and you get no Warning like You´ll need all of them later don´t sell.
You have no fucking clue what the items do or what you need them for in the next missions.
You open the bag to see the Items and clothes you have no description like this swimsuit is for Elena or you need 1000 gold latern on.
The girls you encounter in the caffeteria that tell you to raise strength to +1000 or knowledge to +800 give you nothing It would be nice to get something other than different lines otherwise it´s a waste of time. You go to the beach and get scenes by doing nothing just having the stats makes no sense again.
JAYE $50000 money you can get working or save/load every day at school and get $5000 a week took a long time but the -10000 fame for Jaye makes no sense since it takes forever to raise Fame 5 spiders at a time, why not another quest with the vipers or the bigass worm I find sometimes in the cave? or something else to raise Fame.
Vanessa and Tanya explanation says you get fame by sending them for groceries but they can get robbed while shopping and you need to check on them WHY? what´s the point of having slaves if you have to check on them to see if they did what you asked them to do? or they get robbed in an island where girls have supper powers big WTF? and there´s no quest to catch the robber or something like that so far.
You get the same Images at Breakfast with Sophie and Elise waste of time if there´s no other dialogues or pictures.
The couch in the garage you get no scenes with your slaves but spend the entire day with them? WTF
Same with MC bed or the pool if you send one to the pool they just sleep? BIG WTF no solo scenes.
The last thing there´s no gallerie for scenes or pictures so if you didn´t save at that point you don´t ever get to see that again.
In any good game you get that cinematic gallerie somehow other games you get to see what you are missing by a locked scene in the gallerie or you get a warnig like SAVE HERE IF YOU WANT TO SEE THAT AGAIN.
I like the game but is missing the point in a grinding game so far and this is comming from an ex WoW player.

Last edited:

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
First time playing this game. My knowledge is capped at 1000. I unlocked the Boutique before being asked by Elena for a swimming suit. I have the swimming suit as I played the roulette game until I got them ALL.

How do I give her the suit? The walkthrough doesn't say HOW to give gifts.

Nimrod1983

Jun 9, 2020
One you give her at the beach after going on dates to the park you´ll get another option the beach so yo give her the skimpy one the other one you give to her in her room.

May 21, 2017
when i make it it say Ren py script disabled can u help me and tell me why that ?
Dont create a forlder called Game. Inside the BastardGirlsR-1.6CFix1 there should already be a folder called 'game'. After copy make sure to remove the numbers before '0_' in the file name.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
One you give her at the beach after going on dates to the park you´ll get another option the beach so yo give her the skimpy one the other one you give to her in her room.

Do you mean the school park OR area outside the mall where she goes on runs; saturday mornings? I've seen her run twice, and each time it tells me to do something about it. I've been to the beach, but she's never there. I've also spoken in her room and I continue to gain speech points.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I pity the poor souls that are going to fall in this torture mechanism with the new update. I repeat: What you are dowloading is not a game, is a torture mechanism for yourself.
I normally agree with rants but only when their true. I read a hell lot of the comments and majority of issues could be tackled easily theirs always a new fix thats why I usually give game a a few days before downloading the new update. Between this and Acting lessons are my 2 top games mainly the 1st iteration of this game before revamp but the new system is not so bad Especially when it's free. I've been sucessful at completing every quest on each update without unren just used mod for cash and never go crazy with cheats because they could do more harm then good in the long haul. Oh and #1 patience.

Reactions: Ted-E.

mffin baf

Aug 28, 2018
Yeah so to get this to play normally just the download and the fix ? Quests Don't seem to work properly Do I need the quest log too on the front page?

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
Im stuck at Sasha cant make any progress, in her room it says #quest not active yet", how to go in the new mansion, how can i know when i hit the end?? Any updated walkthrough???
Sasha's questline has not been implmented in the remake you cent tell in the quest log if you click on her name nothing happens

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
1. Using Unren Tool
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Edit the "00console" file.
open (using Notepad), seek for the Line that says "config.console = False". Change "False" to "True", and save it.
(you can found "00console" file inside Renpy>Common folder)

your choice :)
this one better 00console" file inside Renpy>Common folder (config.console = False change it to True)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: blebleble
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes