CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Hello, I have the car wash and Elisa is never in the office. And Jaye is always at home, in normal? and how do I get the book of Kyo. Thanks for your help
Talk to Ellie (Elisa) at the school, so she asks where you want her to be (Home or Car Wash). Pay the 10 items to Kyo to unlock that screen:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or try the Walkthrough2 tip if you want to save pay to Kio-Screen:

Important there is one of the fucking mechanic in the game that will make you really angry. The Kyosceen in that area is blocking you the possibilty to talk to Elisa. So my important tip to you. Save the game if you arrive the director area spot. If you see Kyo (it would be a wonder if not... ). Then enter the director floor and leave it, repeat it until you see Elisa to talk to her. Warning sometimes you dont loose food if you do it, but sometimes you loose a little bit or a huge amount of it without that Kyo is going away. Thats the reason why you should save&load it.
You loose more then 30 food if the sceen switch that you can speak to Elisa and if you have done and speak to her you will loose immediatly again food.
Jaye or Tanya&Vanessa can work at the Car Wash, or later at the beach, when you buy and build on that property.

Kyo book:

At school there come Elisa to tell you that Elena got problems with the grade. Go to the toilets and click on the cabin and speak to her. Sumy will explain to you that she need 3 books.
The first book will give you Carol in the libary.
For the second book you have to handle with Kyo. Go to the swimhall and talk to Kyo, after that sceen go to the shower click on the bag of Kyo and then on the locker.
After that you know that Kyo have the lockerkey. So move to the shower and get the key. The shower sceen can everytime repeat. So after you got the key click on the locker again and take the book.
The last book need 1000 leather for repair. You got it you give it sumy and go to Elena in the libary. The fuckscene in the libary is a 1 time sceen like the most other one. So save it if you want to see that special sceen.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What save?What are you talking about can you say normal how to fix it or not?
You're having bug issues, right and can't continue?
You can't trigger that scene either, right?
Happens all the time with sandbox games.
Logic would dictate to ask for a save to either fix that problem or go past it.
If you want to continue that is. Somebody has that save you need.
Even if you follow that walkthrough to the letter, there will be issues along the way, cause you forgot to do one little thing, causing that game to repeat over and over.
That's why I'm waiting to play this game until ''Day of the Dead''' update.
Maybe all issues will be fixed by then maybe not, but at least it will be more fun to play.
Sounds logical. Live long and prosper.

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can somebody say how to trigger new events with Cornelia and Olivia?Or its even more girls?

Tillbert

Dec 10, 2018
Hey, I'm stuck at Alexia Quest "Wait for the events to continue to unfold" but nothing is happening...

And also I got the ravens tavern quest, but I can't get into the graveyard cause the game thinks I've got nothing to do there. Have you guys had similiar issues?

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
Hello, I'm having a problem, I finished the quest where I have to take Olivia to talk to Anais, but every time I go home the same quest is repeated.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Is there actual content in this update or another 6 months wait for 20 minutes of content for it to slowly catch up to the non R version of his old game...

Reactions: Belnick

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
This game is full of bugs if you turn the language to english and start a new game. No mods installed.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
This version is screwed you can drive to the Island and do 1 Damage to the Thing, so you die. realizing it i go back to the cave and got the same Monster as enemy

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
My save from 1.72 left off at Miranda & Alexia sitting near the bar at the VIP section so for 1.8 I circle down 2 steps and saw Olivia in the same spot as when her story & quest started in the original game. I am shock that Olivia quest made it in 1.8 but I also remember the issue of the original Bastard Girls 1.5 PDF Olivia Sadness you had to complete this before the Sleepover Event or the story wouldn't advance, well I'll see if Remake applies to these steps as well.

Edit: Well difference now is the 5th step you have to give the package to Cecilia(mall) instead of Karmen.
Nevermind the bug I think I'll just start over and see if that would bypass it cause some have already bypass Olivia couch scene.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes