Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Okay i just try the new version....

Well a warning for all people with low level Sophie.... DONT HELP CORNELIA or you will get a Problem.
BUG Festival...
After you helped Cornelia and get the Blood from that giant whatever monster you will get that in every single fight including the duel between cornelia and sophie. Now i know that the developer never played his own game.
If you want to continue to harvest the cave.... The first encounter will be the giant monster.

The reward for the kill is 1000exp 3 silver 2 gold. Well good for leveling. After you killed the first encounter everything else is normal like befor snake and spiders.

In my save Sophie is level 31 by me so i save at the fight start. Sophie loose 100/200 life by each attack. So if she fail attacks to much offen she will die.
So you are been warned now!!!
The content from cornelia is just the ceremonie and some sceens without any actions. Have Fun
The content with Olivia is like the same from the old game. Nothing really new. Only a other dress.

The positiv thing is that you get your reward from the bikini event.... but just only 5000$ .... My advice for all of you who read my 1.7 walkthrough. Only hold up at your beach the reception, watchtower and guardtower with personal. Its cost you lesser and you dont loose fame and money at night.

Info full equipet and builded beach brings you 2760$ each day but cost you a lot more and you can get the bikini event.
With only the 3 things what i write befor its 1980$ so you see its much more profitable.

Last edited:
Reactions: dussalant

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Korollegada is the same bug from 1.7 that made it in 1.8 idk if the fix from 1.72 would help for 1.8 but I don't think starting completely over would bypass it.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/MiniGBanio.rpy", line 7, in script call
call screen qte
File "game/MiniGBanio.rpy", line 22, in script call
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
File "game/CuartoDia.rpy", line 20, in script
if Korollegada ==1:# Importante que siempre este aqui arriba
File "game/CuartoDia.rpy", line 20, in <module>
NameError: name 'Korollegada' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/MiniGBanio.rpy", line 7, in script call
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
call screen qte
File "game/CuartoDia.rpy", line 20, in script
File "C:\Users\Ace\Aww yeah\BastardGirlsR-1.8-pc\BastardGirlsR-1.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Ace\Aww yeah\BastardGirlsR-1.8-pc\BastardGirlsR-1.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Ace\Aww yeah\BastardGirlsR-1.8-pc\BastardGirlsR-1.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/CuartoDia.rpy", line 20, in <module>
NameError: name 'Korollegada' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Bastard GirlsR 1.8
Sun Feb 07 12:19:58 2021

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
This dev really needs to hire someone that knows Renpy, so many bugs, gave up on his last version to start R and its also full of bugs too now. Maybe he will do a RR version next :LOL:

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
When I open the beach resort thing I can't buy the equipment. Is that normal?
I think if the slaves are already engaged in other tasks during that week, and no staff was contract for that site, it does not allow to buy equipment, since there is no one to operate those equipment and attend the site.
And after the end of the week, and reassign tasks to the slaves and contract new staff, if the building already has employees, it allows to buy equipment.
At least in the tower and the guard house on the beach, it's the employees > Personal contract > Use (slaves) or Pay (staff), who first requested to buy the jet ski and quadricycle in Buy Equipment. And before I had employees assigned to those sites, I did not allow to buy those equipment.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes