sunio999

May 24, 2021
I suffered a lot for questplus 5, for some wrong operation, I have taken the questplus5 but it showed finished while I never did it, so I could never come into cemetary anymore, even though I almost finished all of other quest.
So for the quest plus 5 to delivery supplies to white raven tavern, I treid 2 nights for a lot of situations, and found that we must make all the preparation in advance before you can finsih quest plus 4, like fame, strenth, or any other parameter requirements.
Once you finish quest plus 4 and report to jennifer, take the delivery quest immediately, and DO NOT use skip, you will find a short dialogue between you and jennifer about that quest:
if you see that, you successfully active this quest, then you can come into cemetary;
if you didnt see that, it means you failed, when you try to come into cemetary you will find that "I found no use for that shit" what what.
You dont need to buy platinum card, dont need to do Mary's quest, dont need to buy 10000$ carwash, just take new quest when you finish questplus 4, and go to cemetrary immediately, you wont miss it.

poptawt

May 8, 2020
I am stuck on Sasha Q10. “Let events progress.” Pretty sure I’ve finished the rest of the content in the game. Can anybody help

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
News-"Hello everyone, due to an inconvenience on the part of the programmer I will have to reprogram the game. For now I am only going to develop the cooking and mining system. I am very sorry that the combat system is slow, but the programmer will not be able to develop it for a while. I understand that to many this may annoy you for the time that has passed, but until the programmer is really free of time he will not be able to continue programming. This news is also quite bad for me because I will have to stop writing and designing the images for the game. My intention is to deliver the game in 3 days. I mean the new mining and breakfast system.
I apologize again because everyone was waiting for the new combat system but the programmer is too busy to help me at this time."

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
News-"Hello everyone, due to an inconvenience on the part of the programmer I will have to reprogram the game. For now I am only going to develop the cooking and mining system. I am very sorry that the combat system is slow, but the programmer will not be able to develop it for a while. I understand that to many this may annoy you for the time that has passed, but until the programmer is really free of time he will not be able to continue programming. This news is also quite bad for me because I will have to stop writing and designing the images for the game. My intention is to deliver the game in 3 days. I mean the new mining and breakfast system.
I apologize again because everyone was waiting for the new combat system but the programmer is too busy to help me at this time."
Hrm... does anyone can write me some infos about his plans. What should be bring the food and cooking system. What is with his fight system etc. Some short information would help me. Iam interest to know what kind of stats for fight, cook and food are should come into the game. Oh and any other furthur plans like slave system, money etc.
Thx.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Hrm... does anyone can write me some infos about his plans. What should be bring the food and cooking system. What is with his fight system etc. Some short information would help me. Iam interest to know what kind of stats for fight, cook and food are should come into the game. Oh and any other furthur plans like slave system, money etc.
Thx.
Her how battle system looks like sistem_batalla1.png unknown.png

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
cornelia: have get her in gas station and can't access sophie's room. then go to toilet to start her questline.

I cannot trigger this and I have tried. I have been diligently doing the bathroom late at night, and nothing. Nada.

miranda

Showed up at the car wash, had a chat about contacting me later, nothing. Got plat membership at the club. so frustrating...

Anyone got ideas to actually get the game to give me the content locked within?

Oh edit:
Alexia.

bumped into her in the library second floor, books go everywhere, but nothing since.

Feel like moving on if the game is going to be stubborn about letting me see the actual content I know that is there.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
hippotastic well the fact that you bump into Miranda daughter at the Library means you didn't see Miranda again at the carwash again, that or you probably didn't upgrade carwash to get a different dialogue from Miranda which she will be convinced in calling you.

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
hippotastic well the fact that you bump into Miranda daughter at the Library means you didn't see Miranda again at the carwash again, that or you probably didn't upgrade carwash to get a different dialogue from Miranda which she will be convinced in calling you.
Upgrade carwash? I see maintenance. Assign girl there to work. How do I upgrade after fixing the carwash please?

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
You need to have Mary in ur home and when she living with you then u need to find her at ur car its one of those c rooms c 3 i believe

And also have that repair shop up and running

Hmm it seems I have more to do. I have seen mary at the car once but never talked to her. Seems important to get the next part of the carwash

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Speaking of Mary I don't know anyone mention this when she got more content but has anyone got a black screen & relocated to Home Map after draining the car battery? After Mary join the family its just previously the image of her use to appear when you expire the battery power, I guess she can't always show up after opening up her own garage so maybe Leo has a placeholder or forgot the image.

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
ok i ot the carwash garage, done the resort, Miranda gave her terms (I wanted to turn her down but no choice in a game full of odd choices) and did the interview on tv. I got the new maid, but can not touch her.

Am I done for this update now?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes