JGunnerrr

Jun 1, 2021
JGunnerrr Carol Quest 4 & 5 in order to advance to that Library scene with Ruby you have to pay for the school damages and Katerina told you to send 50 Glass to Octavia after that the scene will trigger in the Library.
Well that did not work in my case, however, I managed to trigger that scene, the key was Ruby, talk to her at least twice before the scene of BJ class. Thank you btw

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Here's a blueprint for each version and character.

Battle system, mining – floor 1
Herreras and Garden
micro events department – prenovias
2-floor
kitchen
micro events department and exteriors - brides
3rd floor
Kaira is added
mansion
Sasha
4th floor
Leonora
Clubhouse
5th floor
kasandra
Sumi and Octavia
Weddings and pregnancies
Sophie – (Osiris)
"We enter cemetery"
Alicia
Violet and Doris
Nova City (Stela)
festival
invasion
Out of control, chaos (lucia) TCd1jF2.gif

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
So according to what bloodhunter says there's not a lot of content planned? am i understanding this correctly?
Yes, you are right, and here's another nuance, if you thought that the new three girls (blacksmiths) would be in your gorem, then I grieve you they will just be ordinary workers, although before we were assured that they would be in our family (that is, in our gorem)

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
Yes, you are right, and here's another nuance, if you thought that the new three girls (blacksmiths) would be in your gorem, then I grieve you they will just be ordinary workers, although before we were assured that they would be in our family (that is, in our gorem)
why whats going on? do you have any idea? or simply the new guy decided he had enough?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Who is blacksmiths can you remind please?

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
So according to what bloodhunter says there's not a lot of content planned? am i understanding this correctly?
And I forgot to say more, how is it that Leo decided to make a big focus of the new combat system as well as in craft things

seipher

Sep 30, 2017
How do I defeat the creatures that appear on Korosu Island?
I do very little harm and they do me a lot of harm do
I need to do something or just the game is wrong
thank you and I hope your help

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
How do I defeat the creatures that appear on Korosu Island?
I do very little harm and they do me a lot of harm do
I need to do something or just the game is wrong
thank you and I hope your help
use the console command:

LVSo = 30
HPSo=99999

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes