pipi1818

May 7, 2021

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
it seems so great. when will v2.0 be released?
These previews that are shown will not be in version 2.0; they will be in version 2.1. In Version 2.0, there will be nothing sensible, just a new combat system with food crafting, reforging of armor and weapons, a card selection of skills for maids. Ver 2.0 comes out next month!!!(psss It all depends on the new programmer, Leo is no longer programming, he answers for history and modeling )

pipi1818

May 7, 2021
These previews that are shown will not be in version 2.0; they will be in version 2.1. In Version 2.0, there will be nothing sensible, just a new combat system with food crafting, reforging of armor and weapons, a card selection of skills for maids. Ver 2.0 comes out next month!!!(psss It all depends on the new programmer, Leo is no longer programming, he answers for history and modeling )
thx for replying(y)

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I dont know if Im just plain idiot or the game needs cheats to achive almost everything. How can i defet the mosnter in the cave when myh sevant hit sometimes and every time it hits her she loses almost half HP. is there any why to cheat to rise stats or something like that?

Reactions: Piat

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
I dont know if Im just plain idiot or the game needs cheats to achive almost everything. How can i defet the mosnter in the cave when myh sevant hit sometimes and every time it hits her she loses almost half HP. is there any why to cheat to rise stats or something like that?
I don´t like these combats either. Anyway, Cheat Mod v1.5B must helps you.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
1) Ivanna, it will be the character that works inside the cave. She will take care of finding the minerals for you.2)Annaika, will be in charge of forging weapons for your servants.3)Natasha, she will be in charge of forging armor for your maids.
Important detail that I want to comment on about these characters, even though they are physically muscular, they are a little stronger than Karla, or a defensive servant. But they don't even reach Sophie's shadow. They are normal human. IvannaFBN.png AnnaikaFBN.png NatashaFBN.png

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
You wait for version 2.0, there will be even more hemorrhoids. There are also 3 characters who will unscrew for the armor of the maidservants, weapons for servants, robots for the mine
Welll.. let´s get thru it since it is unevitable.
1) Ivanna, it will be the character that works inside the cave. She will take care of finding the minerals for you.2)Annaika, will be in charge of forging weapons for your servants.3)Natasha, she will be in charge of forging armor for your maids.
Important detail that I want to comment on about these characters, even though they are physically muscular, they are a little stronger than Karla, or a defensive servant. But they don't even reach Sophie's shadow. They are normal human. View attachment 1189570 View attachment 1189572 View attachment 1189574
The art is awesome... this is really what I like in this game...

Jordan0101

May 15, 2021
Puede alguien ayudarme por favor !!!!! Estoy en el gimnasio, pero cuando levanto una pesa, me pide que presione el botón Z. pero aunque lo intento, no puedo jugar esto en Android con el teclado, pero ¿alguien puede ayudarme a dar mi solución, por favor?

• Sad
Reactions: Tony507

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I'm not so much annoyed to cheat for those monsters, but most me pissed that food / energy. That’s one of the dumbest features in this game. No one faints after a couple of school hours. It’s also a completely useless feature and really limits gaming. There are so many things in this game that should be adjusted or removed altogether.

Reactions: Loganfin

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
I'm not so much annoyed to cheat for those monsters, but most me pissed that food / energy. That’s one of the dumbest features in this game. No one faints after a couple of school hours. It’s also a completely useless feature and really limits gaming. There are so many things in this game that should be adjusted or removed altogether.
Yeah, the gameplay is not cool at all.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1211297_A5.png

Are you sure Leocid2 that Katerina model needs an update as for content I'm for it but that model look like something you would choose if you were doing a flash back for her before she had a daughter the model looks too young plus she lose that badass final boss demeonor she currently has.
This is what Leo told me about the character updates "so she also gona have redisaing?
Leocid2 — 11.05.2021
yes
[15:05]
all the characters" And what he answered about Osiris
"Leocid2 — 10.05.2021
The maximum I can give is skin color, I will not change everything else."
So he is going to change everyone and he will not change the decision even if they look like on boeks silicone dolls

Trinkz04

Feb 13, 2018
I have run the quests all the way up to going into the cemetery; I have yet to meet Elisa, and I am wondering if I missed her or if there is still something I have to trigger which I am missing.. I know the guild written in the forums said I should meet her about this stage of the game in building 2, but no matter how many times I do the save / load I cannot seem to get her to spawn or even view the fight scene with her and kyo.

Anerror

May 29, 2021
Just out of curiosity, what happens in Quest 3 in Sasha's path?
I have played and followed the story until the point where Kyo has gone mad because nobody could found out who has demolished her new car (Quest 14, i assume). In these scene I have read that Kyo has made Sasha quit the dance lessons. I have seen the scene where Sasha was happily dancing and a scene where she was crying, because she couldn't dance anymore. But what happened between those two of Sashas's scenes?
I got from that conversation scene between Kyo, Alice and Bianca and Maat in Quest 14, where Maat has mentioned how Kyo has destroyed Sasha, that something happened, but I never saw it.
Can someone tell me or post some screenshots? Or at least tell me if there was a scene or not, where Kyo destroyed Sasha?

Trinkz04

Feb 13, 2018
I have unfortunately ran into multiple game stopping bugs. Not that the game crashed, however the game cannot continue because it is stuck on quests that never update. While trying to find how to fix it, I keep getting people saying download the fixes and it will work, I even joined the discord only to find there is no download channel or anywhere to find the fixes that will solve the issues.. So sadly I will have to wait until a new version is released that is not as buggy in order to enjoy the game.. I do hope a less buggy version of the game will exist as despite the grind I found the story quite enjoyable.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes