rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Help please. How to progress Sasha quest 7. "Let events take it course". I did but it is been several weeks and nothing happens

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
is their an up to date quest list? the one in game doesn't seem accurate. i keep getting story scenes and such that aren't listed and many characters have nothing on their list but keep getting scenes.

JGunnerrr

Jun 1, 2021
more likely at the end of this month, but this is not certain. Perhaps it will be in July, it all depends on the new programmer
Is Leonora's quest still available in 1.9v, I can not trigger her scene ? I read somewhere in a walkthrough that you must not finish Olivia's quest before Leonora's.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230

Tom Riddle62

Jun 4, 2021
i dont know either, i haven't get there yet:unsure:
Please help, I don't understand what to do next. Brief END - 1) I have Karla(Guard), 2) I have a car wash (But I always see- Elisa is not in the office), 3) Olivia has moved to the next level (I can go to her home) ... 4) Cave-rescued girl from slug ... What did I miss ???
I can give my save(progress) pls see and say what i need to do thx.
i ve exactly the same problem.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Actually I hope for the next car wash update that it would be easier for Elisa to show up for work without approaching her in school then again some other new assistant as substitute for her absence, cause this game for some reason doesn't allow you to use a phone/tablet/computer to organize a business.

Reactions: eneas56

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Actually I hope for the next car wash update that it would be easier for Elisa to show up for work without approaching her in school then again some other new assistant as substitute for her absence, cause this game for some reason doesn't allow you to use a phone/tablet/computer to organize a business.
Lol... it is really kinda boring this, man.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Like seriously the MC has 3 business invested so far and at the same time trying to create an empire for his family name. Him passing out from hunger naw I just see it as him passing out from stress of it all since he literally is a walking talking dildo. I don't mind him passing out from hunger but this needs an update the most since you got a few Kunoichi admitting what they would do to him if he slips up this would be the right time they should do him.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
There was a time when I was using to stock up on Beach resort supplies and also translate the items, now the one item I refuse to stock up on out of fear the game will break is Ruby since that's both a in game gem & Carol best friend so finding the difference between the 2 was absurd.

Also dinero & comida is upper case sensitive on the command
Dinero = ###
Comida = ###
Dinero += ###
Comida += ###

I was doing it wrong in 2 ways where I didn't space '=' from the word.
dinero= ###
comida= ###
dinero = ###
comida = ###

JGunnerrr

Jun 1, 2021
it was in the old version of the game,v.1.9 it's nuw BGR
Thank you btw, just restarted my run, unfortunately, i am stucking at carol Q4 again :ROFLMAO: because in my last playthrough, there was supposed to be a scene of Ruby and Carol hiding from MC in the library and MC had to talk to Ruby to continue Carol's routed but now I can not trigger that scene. Any tips?

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
just cant reach the spider mission……gosh this game is so wierd,I mean it can be a lot better but now it's a whole bloody mess……no guide at all……I even faint at the very first mission!

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
just cant reach the spider mission……gosh this game is so wierd,I mean it can be a lot better but now it's a whole bloody mess……no guide at all……I even faint at the very first mission!
I totally agree. From way up high, big picture, the game seems great. The women and the concept are really hot. But the design and the player interface are extremely confusing and frustrating.

Pinko_rp

Feb 1, 2021
Can someone tell me if there is possibility to create that club at the moment...and if yes - what I need to do! I think I'm done with characters now and last bought that unwanted slave so I am around -7000 "points" now...don't know if I should play to get back above 0

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Can someone tell me if there is possibility to create that club at the moment...and if yes - what I need to do! I think I'm done with characters now and last bought that unwanted slave so I am around -7000 "points" now...don't know if I should play to get back above 0
I can tell you,no you can't create the club. The plan for version 2.0 was redone, although it was originally planned that this version will have a club, a garden classroom and a sex scene for Cornelia, but it has changed now in version 2.0 we will see a new combat system and this system is made from scratch by a new programmer. And in version 2.1 we might see a club, a garden class and a sequel to the story of Cornelia. And here's the news from Leocid2: "Hello everybody
I want to give you a progress report on the game.
Currently version 2.0 has all its images created, if it were a normal version it would have been published weeks ago.
At the moment I am working on version 2.1
With regard to programming, this is where it is in development
as you know the programmer is working from 0 the battle system.
There are many new features regarding the battle system but they will be revealed at an opportune moment." View attachment Straight Ahead.mp3

Reactions: Pinko_rp

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
JGunnerrr Carol Quest 4 & 5 in order to advance to that Library scene with Ruby you have to pay for the school damages and Katerina told you to send 50 Glass to Octavia after that the scene will trigger in the Library.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes