Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
Go into Sophie's room.
They cannot exit the room as far as i remember, i suspect corrupted save file due to using cheats but im not sure.
I had the same issue unfortunately i had to reset the whole game im not sure how to otherwise solve the issue :/

silencekman

Jan 14, 2018
이 게임은 좋은 콘텐츠를 접근 못하게 썩히는 병신 개발자의 자기만족 게임이야
제대로 된 워크쓰루가 없는데 뭘 어쩌라는건지
멍청한 개발자는 그저 자기 혼자 겜하려고 겜을 만드는 병신짓이나 하고 있지
그러니 이 좋은 콘텐츠에도 플레이어가 없는거지

NinoV

Jun 14, 2020
[QUOTE = "Bloodhunter, publicación: 5940332, miembro: 107581"]
Aquí hay un plano para cada versión y personaje.

Sistema de batalla, minería - piso 1
Herreras y Jardín
departamento de micro eventos - prenovias
2 pisos
cocina
departamento de micro eventos y exteriores - novias
3er piso
Kaira se agrega
mansión
Sasha
4to piso
Leonora
Casa club
5to piso
Kasandra
Sumi y Octavia
Bodas y embarazos
Sophie - (Osiris)
"Entramos al cementerio"
Alicia
Violeta y doris
Nova City (estela)
festival
invasión
Fuera de control, caos (lucia) View attachment 1236516
[/CITA]
¿Cuánto tardan las versiones?

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
it was but no word from the developer at all... i guess theres a reason why i am only donating money to nlt media... unfortunately not many developers like him...
This is so true... I also support Epiclust, I don´t know if it is your kind of taste, but he delivers every month.

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
well end of june begining july gona be update
I do hope so, i mean i like the game a lot. Its too bad the creator either doesnt take this as a serious thing or has another job, unfortunately irregular updates are the only thing that stops me from financially supporting the creator.
This is not only about this game or creator most of them in fact there r some amazing games out there, however ive noticed that creators try to "milk" as much money with the least of effort some even go 4-5 mothns without any update on the game...

Sad but true...

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
I do hope so, i mean i like the game a lot. Its too bad the creator either doesnt take this as a serious thing or has another job, unfortunately irregular updates are the only thing that stops me from financially supporting the creator.
This is not only about this game or creator most of them in fact there r some amazing games out there, however ive noticed that creators try to "milk" as much money with the least of effort some even go 4-5 mothns without any update on the game...

Sad but true...
The creator has a different job, but if you look with real eyes, then I will agree with you on this "does not perceive it as a serious thing." In discord, he just already speaks just nonsense and not serious things. Even taking other creators, you can see that when a new update is planned and almost comes out, they paint "Chotka On the shelves. Calmly, Respectfully, And most importantly, it shows that they communicate with people - Takes into account their opinion and goes to meet them without forgetting about themselves." And with Leo, everything on the contrary says one thing and does another that can overturn interest in the game. Now when I see the news about a new update, I don't take it seriously at all, because the creator has lost my trust for two reasons 1) because before the release of the club and the kindergarten class in version 2.0, he decided to stick in a new combat system that is not needed. 2) this is the version plan itself

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
Let´s hope things go straight... what is an undeniable fact is that Leo has a lot of talent.
Ive said this before i like the game its awesome many people wont agree with me i think its cool, and i would gladly support the creator financially if he takes a bit more serious i mean i dont mind waiting bit longer for an update but when u say its for example the end of june i am expecting it at the end of june before july starts if the creator cant do that well then i cant support things like that, thats just my opinion.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Let´s hope things go straight... what is an undeniable fact is that Leo has a lot of talent.
Well, I agree with the talent for character modeling, but the last pictures of the character remake are very similar to the silicone dolls or one to one similar to the same character with some changes.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Ive said this before i like the game its awesome many people wont agree with me i think its cool, and i would gladly support the creator financially if he takes a bit more serious i mean i dont mind waiting bit longer for an update but when u say its for example the end of june i am expecting it at the end of june before july starts if the creator cant do that well then i cant support things like that, thats just my opinion.
he will not become much more serious, he needs to become much more serious about his project (game) , for a long time not survive a game with such an attitude

Reactions: User1230

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to do exercises in the gym, which button I have to press, why I click the mouse and I don't know if it's the correct button, does anyone know how the gym works?

Reactions: Tony507
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes