matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
matriks here you go

Bastard Girl v2.2 + Bugfix

"
Hello everyone, it's been a long road to this release, as some of you may know. The decision was made to make a more extensive delivery but unfortunately there were some inconveniences that are expected to be fixed in the next delivery.

The new content brings the following:

1. Change in the GUI displaying the time of day.

2. Corrected the animation of the ship in the palace.

3. Continued Sasha's story after the previous events. This story can only be accessed if all the main girls are your girlfriends and you have accessed the forest of doom.

The fix-1 version contains the sources that were deleted and a warning in the quest log that you have to wait for the weekend after talking to Sasha.

The bugfix fixes a small bug that had accidentally deleted the font. Only for those who downloaded version 2.2
"

Enjoy Everyone,

PC/Linux :

Mac :
Guys really please somebody put game in another source i cant download from media its terrible speed

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
matriks here you go

Bastard Girl v2.2 + Bugfix

"
Hello everyone, it's been a long road to this release, as some of you may know. The decision was made to make a more extensive delivery but unfortunately there were some inconveniences that are expected to be fixed in the next delivery.

The new content brings the following:

1. Change in the GUI displaying the time of day.

2. Corrected the animation of the ship in the palace.

3. Continued Sasha's story after the previous events. This story can only be accessed if all the main girls are your girlfriends and you have accessed the forest of doom.

The fix-1 version contains the sources that were deleted and a warning in the quest log that you have to wait for the weekend after talking to Sasha.

The bugfix fixes a small bug that had accidentally deleted the font. Only for those who downloaded version 2.2
"

Enjoy Everyone,

PC/Linux :

Mac :
Please put it in mega or uploadhaven there is no speed

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
What's new in this update?
Continuation of Sasha's story
Departure to a hotel on a neighboring island (if you think so)
A hint of getting a new worker and guard among the maids
At the end of the version, the choice of sex scenes with Cornelia or Sofia
The Return of the Vampire of the Trio of the Damned After the end of the scene with the vampire, the text "To be continued" pops up
This ends version 2.2
Basically, the game is scheduled for 30 or 40 minutes. View attachment Yuzo_Koshiro_-_Mr_Y.mp3

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Continuation of Sasha's story Departure to a hotel on a neighboring island (if you think so)
A hint of getting a new worker and guard among the maids
At the end of the version, the choice of sex scenes with Cornelia or Sofia
The Return of the Vampire of the Trio of the Damned After the end of the scene with the vampire, the text "To be continued" pops up
This ends version 2.2
Basically, the game is scheduled for 30 or 40 minutes. View attachment 1741969
So literally there is nothing here as I can understand.
Pleaseif you have game can you share with us please but on another folder I cant downlaod from mega its not possible its very slow its show that download gonna be omplete in next 4 days its terrible speed

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
So literally there is nothing here as I can understand.
Pleaseif you have game can you share with us please but on another folder I cant downlaod from mega its not possible its very slow its show that download gonna be omplete in next 4 days its terrible speed
I downloaded from PC/Linux : take for me 40 min

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes