Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
news: "
skydra — 07.03.2022
buenos días chicos... informando brevemente, finalmente leocid termino con los renders de la ultima animación, fue un proceso largo... y cansado ya que no existía la animación que se buscaba, y se tuvo que crear la animación desde cero, pero podemos decir que tras mucha prueba y error, finalmente estamos a un par de horas de terminar con los renders finales, de momento, esperamos que esta semana se este publicando la expansión, por su comprensión gracias
---------------------------------------
good morning guys... reporting briefly, finally leocid finished with the renders of the last animation, it was a long process... and tiring as there was no animation that was sought, and had to create the animation from scratch, but we can say that after much trial and error, we are finally a couple of hours to finish with the final renders, for now, we hope that this week is publishing the expansion, for their understanding thanks"

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
News:
Leocid2 — Сегодня, в 12:21
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that the work of rendering the images is finished. We are right now correcting a couple of images and animations, when we finish with this part we will start with the programming process and then translation. We are aware that it has been a slow delivery but there have been some unexpected hindrances, not hostante has allowed us to work on a deeper story, with more than 600 images of pure animation. Some of these animations took 48 hours to render. We hope to deliver very soon so you can enjoy this hard work

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
This is clear, but how I guide Sophie during the fights? which one are the commands? I press the badges under but shes is swinging her sword in the air and no chance to defend the spider hits!
You are doing it right (blue button normal attack and yellow some kind os aura attack). The Battlesystem is crap Sophie misses a lot and enemies hit a lot more frequently go to the nuns and upgrade Sophie (she will still miss a lot but she hits harder and have more HP) and there is no guard funktion

Reactions: mercedio

W!nterfell

Jul 28, 2018
News:
Leocid2 — Сегодня, в 12:21
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that the work of rendering the images is finished. We are right now correcting a couple of images and animations, when we finish with this part we will start with the programming process and then translation. We are aware that it has been a slow delivery but there have been some unexpected hindrances, not hostante has allowed us to work on a deeper story, with more than 600 images of pure animation. Some of these animations took 48 hours to render. We hope to deliver very soon so you can enjoy this hard work
Insert Final Jeopardy theme as we continue to wait for " a few more days"

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Next News(hope last news)
Leocid2 — Сегодня, в 21:16
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that the programming of the game is done. We are making a correction of an animation that is being done by Skydra. Also a couple of spelling corrections are being made. And finally a test will be done to check that everything is working correctly. As you already know this delivery has been slow mostly because Skydra has had several incidents. I think that this Wednesday we will have everything ready to deliver to the translators and they will be in charge of translating the game and after that the game will be released. Once again I want to apologize for all the delays but you will be surprised by the great amount of animations and improvements in the game.

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
Does anybody know how to get the botton left Slave? I am too lazy to look up in the walkthrough + its a long ass walkthrough... Do i need any requirements?

mercedio

Dec 1, 2020
You are doing it right (blue button normal attack and yellow some kind os aura attack). The Battlesystem is crap Sophie misses a lot and enemies hit a lot more frequently go to the nuns and upgrade Sophie (she will still miss a lot but she hits harder and have more HP) and there is no guard funktion
Thanks man, now it´s clearer, but still it seems that Sophie doesn´t do any damage to the spider. I have HP 300 and MP 200 and nothing happen. Can I increase Attack points? how?

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks man, now it´s clearer, but still it seems that Sophie doesn´t do any damage to the spider. I have HP 300 and MP 200 and nothing happen. Can I increase Attack points? how?
Like i said before go to the nun she is in the church next to the Maid guild and the seat of government (sorry I forgot all the names) It's the same Nun you have to go then Sophie falls ill when you first come to the cave. You have to pay with your stats

mercedio

Dec 1, 2020
Like i said before go to the nun she is in the church next to the Maid guild and the seat of government (sorry I forgot all the names) It's the same Nun you have to go then Sophie falls ill when you first come to the cave. You have to pay with your stats
Hey, thanks for your patience. Yes I´m doing it, but I am able to raise just MP and HP, and a very slow pace, as at the moment I am pretty stuck as my stats doesn't have much chance to grow. Can I raise points also for Attack? How? (pardon me, but yes we are speaking about the same time, the nuns in the temple)

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
Hey, thanks for your patience. Yes I´m doing it, but I am able to raise just MP and HP, and a very slow pace, as at the moment I am pretty stuck as my stats doesn't have much chance to grow. Can I raise points also for Attack? How? (pardon me, but yes we are speaking about the same time, the nuns in the temple)
Sorry to say it, but the game is literaly unplayable without cheats. Don't use any cheatmods or you have a high possibility what your savegames dosn't work with the new version wich comes in april.

Reactions: ubblesnop

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
To enable the console:
Just go in the gamefolder\renpy\common open there the file "00console.rpy" search for "config.console = False" change it to "config.console = True" (capitals matter) and use the console commands from this forum

Reactions: ubblesnop

mercedio

Dec 1, 2020
To enable the console:
Just go in the gamefolder\renpy\common open there the file "00console.rpy" search for "config.console = False" change it to "config.console = True" (capitals matter) and use the console commands from this forum
Oh wow, I did it, I also went inside the console... and now what? Would you save me to read all 350 pages of this forum? is there a guide of the console somewhere?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes