IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
Oh wow, I did it, I also went inside the console... and now what? Would you save me to read all 350 pages of this forum? is there a guide of the console somewhere?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

use it like Comida = 500 (your food display should change to 500)
with the bikinis = 0 (you don't have it) = 1 (you have it)
pov = "John" (change your name the " matter)

Last edited:

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
o_Oo_Oo_O so long update
Leocid2 — Вчера, в 17:46
Game report:
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that the animations have been corrected because I decided to render the whole scene for the second time. The programming from my side is finished, but Skydra asked me to wait for a last check. The bad thing is that he is tired and asked me to let him rest and then look at the game.
If all is well in the end. Today the game is handed over to the translators.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
news:
Leocid2 — Вчера, в 21:48
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that Skydra has finished testing the game, so the translation process has started. Sorry for the delay, but as you know Skydra sometimes has many complications and this causes delays.

Phuc Nguyen

Aug 7, 2016
Leocid2Today at 9:59 AM (GMT +7 : Bangkok,Vietnam,Jakarta)
Hello everyone, the translation has been done, but we have to test the game in English, and check if there are no bugs in the English language. If everything goes well tomorrow afternoon the new version will be delivered.

Phuc Nguyen

Aug 7, 2016
matriks here you go

Bastard Girl v2.2 + Bugfix

"
Hello everyone, it's been a long road to this release, as some of you may know. The decision was made to make a more extensive delivery but unfortunately there were some inconveniences that are expected to be fixed in the next delivery.

The new content brings the following:

1. Change in the GUI displaying the time of day.

2. Corrected the animation of the ship in the palace.

3. Continued Sasha's story after the previous events. This story can only be accessed if all the main girls are your girlfriends and you have accessed the forest of doom.

The fix-1 version contains the sources that were deleted and a warning in the quest log that you have to wait for the weekend after talking to Sasha.

The bugfix fixes a small bug that had accidentally deleted the font. Only for those who downloaded version 2.2
"

Enjoy Everyone,

PC/Linux :

Mac :

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
matriks here you go

Bastard Girl v2.2 + Bugfix

"
Hello everyone, it's been a long road to this release, as some of you may know. The decision was made to make a more extensive delivery but unfortunately there were some inconveniences that are expected to be fixed in the next delivery.

The new content brings the following:

1. Change in the GUI displaying the time of day.

2. Corrected the animation of the ship in the palace.

3. Continued Sasha's story after the previous events. This story can only be accessed if all the main girls are your girlfriends and you have accessed the forest of doom.

The fix-1 version contains the sources that were deleted and a warning in the quest log that you have to wait for the weekend after talking to Sasha.

The bugfix fixes a small bug that had accidentally deleted the font. Only for those who downloaded version 2.2
"

Enjoy Everyone,

PC/Linux :

Mac :
Sorry somebody have new update on another web souce because download from here only 40 kb/s its so slow it showing its gonna download in 2 days I dont know why so slow

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Now how do we trigger an update to the main post and upload to other sites so we're not all pulling from MediaFire at once? (Also, does anyone with access have a change log?)

Reactions: Totenkopf098

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
What can I say, it's very sad about update. 40min to play
like i said in the discor, Leocid needs more money to hire more ppl and maybe work fulltime on this game. But you can't really recommend a game what is unplayable without cheats (i think the food situation is better in this update but energy is still the same) and have mechanics what are no fun. First bikini lootboxes, then always look after your buisinesses making maintence not by paying a little amount of money no you have to buy all materials yourself. Then you have to rehire all your employes every few days. I have no problems with the battlesystem i think it's fun but the leveling of the Maids I think the grind before the changes was faster than now (only with cheats its a blessing). The food system is also nothing but disruptive atleast in my opinion also the "Kyo system" is always in the way

Also a question is it possible to get bracelets without cheats?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes