Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Ummm... It's next week.
Seriously I don't know. I am very afraid not that version 2.1B will be divided into 2 parts, but how it will happen from the very beginning and the old saves will not work

Last edited:

W!nterfell

Jul 28, 2018
Seriously I don't know. I am very afraid not that version 2.1B will be divided into 2 parts, but how it will happen from the very beginning and the old saves will not work
Truthfully, I would not worry so much about save games. The game is very playable. The process is fun, so starting over as long as we know there is more to get to is not the worst thing that could happen. The frustration is getting so far into the game and th3n just watching it sit, as happens with so many of these styles of games.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
I don't think we must start from the beginning, because this should only be a story upgrade. The changes of a core system like the battle system are delayed. So when the promised battle update comes for "Red" or other maides, we have to start anew.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Truthfully, I would not worry so much about save games. The game is very playable. The process is fun, so starting over as long as we know there is more to get to is not the worst thing that could happen. The frustration is getting so far into the game and th3n just watching it sit, as happens with so many of these styles of games.
Really? Honestly, while I love the character models and the overall theme of the game, I consider this one to be one of the hardest adult games to play I've ever encountered. Even after going through it from the start several times, its still often confusing as to what the player is supposed to do and when, and without cheating to add money, making anything happen at all can be really, really hard.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Jimonjo

Feb 5, 2018
Looking forward to seeing what the update brings. However, I hope that all the new ideas and work put in aren't being place haphazardly. I think this game suffers a lot from bloating from placing to many systems into the game that don't make sense from a game design perspective. For me, the most egregious being the food and fuel system. Why is there a resource management mini-game in a VN/battler when walking around in the overworld and what value does it add to the game besides being a hindrance in prolonging the game-time, it's not like the identity of the game is a survival. Anyway, hoping things like this get re-reviewed by the devs and are removed or adjust in future.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
It seems the update comes a little later than thought
Leocid posted

Hi, I'm going to give a little status report on the game. Currently working on a rather long or extended animation. Which takes several scenes and different camera angles. Currently we are working on a 29 frames animation, which is in the middle, and so far it takes 13 hours of rendering.

and also

Once the rendering is finished, it will be programmed, translated and then released. As mentioned this update is a 90% story, the rest you must meet certain requirements. I don't release a date because I don't know how long the rest of the animations will take, as you may notice I'm doing a 29 frames render that can take more than 24 hours.
I can't give a date, as after several days of renderings are still to come. I don't know how long the translation will take since the script is very long. "They are sheets..."

but he confirmed that old saves will work

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Avtor news about update:"
Leocid2 — Сегодня, в 17:37
Hola, voy a dar un pequeño informe del estado del juego. Altualmente se esta trabajando en una animación bastante larga o extendida. La cual lleva varias escenas y diferentes angulos de camara. Actualmente se esta realizando una animacion de 29 frames, el cual va por la mitad, y por ahora lleva 13 horas de render.
[17:37]
Hi, I'm going to give a little status report on the game. Currently working on a rather long or extended animation. Which takes several scenes and different camera angles. Currently we are working on a 29 frames animation, which is in the middle, and so far it takes 13 hours of rendering."

Reactions: multiversetheory
Mar 1, 2022
Are we going to get miranda quest in the next update? cause it says with sasha that I must do other quests first and with miranda's daughter it says to let events unfold, and I cant do the cornilia quest unless its in the next update as well

thanks for the amazing game I am curios to see how you catch up to your abandoned version in story progress and how you introduce the rest of the characters in the game before we some serious action and story progression with a side of more women

Voldemord

Feb 6, 2021
Noticias de Avtor sobre la actualización:"
Leocid2 — Sesión, a las 17:37
Hola, voy a dar un pequeño informe del estado del juego. Altualmente se esta trabajando en una animación bastante larga o extendida. La cual lleva varias escenas y diferentes angulos de camara. Actualmente se esta realizando una animacion de 29 fotogramas, el cual va por la mitad, y por ahora lleva 13 horas de render.
[17:37]
Hola, voy a dar un pequeño informe sobre el estado del juego. Actualmente trabajando en una animación bastante larga o extendida. Que toma varias escenas y diferentes ángulos de cámara. Actualmente estamos trabajando en una animación de 29 fotogramas, que está en el medio, y hasta ahora lleva 13 horas de renderizado".
[/CITA]
Todavía nada de la actualización

Mar 1, 2022
Ok I just finished this version of the game ( with working mods and a bit of saveeditor ) and here is my review and expectations

Review

Story: its really interesting on the same level as the deluca family and hail dicktator ( that both make this game look poorly planned in terms of development and playthrough ), but with how the game can randomly progress at times gets annoying especially when your are in the middle of a important quest or about to finish it, its somewhat barrable

Characters: they are all interesting individually but some get boring really quick, and the tease for new characters could be better but it's still ok

System: …. absolute rubbish!, the energy system and battery is a annoying reminder that save/load is your BBF in this game, the assignment of the maids and servants gets annoying ( Leo could have used a type of system that allows you to preset them and give you the option to change them at night or in the morning ), and the good/bad mechanics add annoyance! not realism!, and the combat system... JUST LET THE MAIDS HIT THE DAMN CREATURES! it is especially annoying when the spider attacks multiple time when there is a large gap in HP between the maid/guard and it ( I hope the creatures can't attack all the servants with the up coming update )

wholes: Miranda said when she was with mc during the first date that her body became the way it is after a prolonged amount of time on the island, uhh...why hasn't this happened to the MC? I mean we have played for almost a year in game and he is still the same while she went through this with alexia only a few days after getting there, and the MC can use aura and the headtof the servant gulid put his aura level at that of a servant and still no enhancements in his appearance ( even a bigger PP would be ok! )

overall it is ok but has alot of problems ahead of it ( and the quest system is worse than deviant anomalies since you won't know if your done with the quest since version 2 till present )

Expectations: the mansion will need a map ( the nav is ok but its ok the best) to fast travel and the bugs with the signatures need to be fixed since we got them all ( mostly speaking for me but I will post a savefile for any who need it )

the lore needs to be explored alot more cause the bits and peace's are not enough and leave us with more questions than answers

the MC's father and his reason for leaving need to be explored and the MC's mother ( whom he thinks is dead by the way ) also needs to be explored or atleast give us the reason why she left the MC's father in the outside world

.... and PLEASE FIX YOUR SYSTEM! even if you have to use a ' Monarch of Magic type system ' ( which is quite simple and easy to edit in saveeditor and console, and you can make the mc EXTREMELY OP at the end with a secret dungon and he also has slaves )

oh yeah and give more info on MC during the eight years after his fathers sudden death ( which I suspect was planned by whoever knows the location of the island and hires mercenaries to invade it ) cause we only found out the he knew will and the boat captain he hired at the resort and even then its mostly useless, and can the MC please train in combat or aura atleast cause it would be a interesting to see

and yeah that it... for now

Reactions: ordos
Mar 1, 2022
I just made a new car for MC since he will have more servants

And who wants a redesign Sophie and carol?

and the mc's appearance due to miranda plot whole?

Reactions: Ruffuss

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
wholes: Miranda said when she was with mc during the first date that her body became the way it is after a prolonged amount of time on the island, uhh...why hasn't this happened to the MC? I mean we have played for almost a year in game and he is still the same while she went through this with alexia only a few days after getting there, and the MC can use aura and the headtof the servant gulid put his aura level at that of a servant and still no enhancements in his appearance ( even a bigger PP would be ok! )
Alexia & MC anorexic story is similar but different reason to be on the island.

You miss a few important details
1) Alexia & Miranda under gone Cryogenic Stasis for a whole month.
2) Anyone undergone the treatment pass the enhancement down to there child - MC is a Clariense & mutation.
3) The MC has 6 trainers, Carol, & Miranda Miracle Drug if he wanted to enhance himself.
4) MC made it clear that he put in the work & won't take shortcuts like the players or candidates.

The longer the MC gets accustom to the island I'm sure some more development will happen to him in story.

Mar 1, 2022
Alexia & MC anorexic story is similar but different reason to be on the island.

You miss a few important details
1) Alexia & Miranda under gone Cryogenic Stasis for a whole month.
2) Anyone undergone the treatment pass the enhancement down to there child - MC is a Clariense & mutation.
3) The MC has 6 trainers, Carol, & Miranda Miracle Drug if he wanted to enhance himself.
4) MC made it clear that he put in the work & won't take shortcuts like the players or candidates.

The longer the MC gets accustom to the island I'm sure some more development will happen to him in story.
ok thanks I understand it better now

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes