behhhhh28090190

Nov 7, 2021
i've tried several times to find carol after she and ruby talks in the library. can somebody help me for that matters.....
i try to go to her room but always say that she is asleep

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
And also cannot save in bastard girls r unlike it's previous version cause of save description in the new updated version
I didn't do the name saves on this game. You're saying the Dev's named saves are broken?

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
Hmm am i the only one with a bug with saving ? every time i want to save the game launch a new game XD

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
News:
"Leocid2
Hello everyone, I want to let you know the current status of the game. The images have been finished, and we started to put them in the code. The problem is that we are missing the story script. "Skydra and I had an agreement that he would be in charge of doing the story of this release while I do the images, a quick way to do things. He would write and I would correct him on what was right or wrong. The problem was that Skydra's wife got sick and went to the hospital. And as you can imagine the time he was dedicating to me he has been dedicating to his wife. This has delayed the delivery of the game since several scripts need to be modified. Today I talked to Skydra and I was going to tell him that I was going to take care of the script, while he continued taking care of his wife, but he told me that today or tomorrow his wife will be back home and he can continue working on the scripts without any problem. I didn't want to tell him about this, because I didn't want to give a news, that a few days later would be something else, besides I needed to talk with Skydra if he would continue collaborating or not. Now some people will wonder why to wait for Skydra, since I have always been in charge of the game alone? What happens is that Skydra has been a good assistant, he has been a very good tester, and an excellent graphic designer, and some have already been able to appreciate his work in other deliveries. And that's why I wanted to wait a little bit before making a decision. The good news as I mentioned is that he will be back to work today or tomorrow, and we will try to get the project out as soon as possible. I apologize for the delay, but this release has a lot of new features."

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Is combat balanced or will be? Cause for me that the main issue.....
what gona be in ver.2.1B:
"Leocid2 — 27.01.2022
This release is only story, no new battle system. It deepens the lore of the story."
And Cornelia,Sasha and also X-Mas little story

mazblack

Nov 30, 2018
I recommend downloading Wills747 Android port of v2.1 which is link right below estrada777 post just click on Wills747 said in that post to grab v2.1.

I've playthrough both ports and Estrada777 compression has an Error on Sasha Quest when you visit MC room after Maat call you to meet at the Arena that is the end on that port, it is not the full content.
Yeah, it's better.. Thanks..

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
when is v2.1B coming out??
sorry to hear about the dudes wife and all, hope she gets better soon.

Azraziel

Feb 3, 2022
so after dowloading 2.1 i no longer have/can find Karla....any ideas where she went? Is she no longer available to deploy to protect gym?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
so after dowloading 2.1 i no longer have/can find Karla....any ideas where she went? Is she no longer available to deploy to protect gym?
ok, now when you start the day saphia comes to your room and asks what you want you slaves to do, if yu choose to send them to defend the gym they will do so automatically and don't need to be told seperatly to do so.
i suggest if you have the carwash then assign them to protect that and they will also protect the gym at the same time.

Azraziel

Feb 3, 2022
ok, now when you start the day saphia comes to your room and asks what you want you slaves to do, if yu choose to send them to defend the gym they will do so automatically and don't need to be told seperatly to do so.
i suggest if you have the carwash then assign them to protect that and they will also protect the gym at the same time.
i can only choose Sophie in the mornings....Karla is not there....but shes in my slave group....under the tab...i liked it when she just stood in the kitchen...lol....I dont even have the carwash open but Im defending it....weird

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes