Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Wait for an version where the slave,grind,fight,train .... well where is an managment system(without bugs) is been implemented. I stopped with the last walkthrough what i written to play that game. Without active permanent cheating you will get only one thing Aggression. So you've been warned
Going to bite that bait!! Sandbox Fan here. If grinding is not unlimited, i can adjust...

• Angry
Reactions: Anonymous100

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
estrada777
Can you Move that backup folder to internal memory \ Documents or something like that from root folder ?? I likes to access that folder. Don't make it untouchable for not rooted Android device users

And no Option To play Some Minigames if Not using Keyboard

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Anonymous100

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
estrada777
Can you Move that backup folder to internal memory \ Documents or something like that from root folder ?? I likes to access that folder. Don't make it untouchable for not rooted Android device users
I recommend downloading Wills747 Android port of v2.1 which is link right below estrada777 post just click on Wills747 said in that post to grab v2.1.

I've playthrough both ports and Estrada777 compression has an Error on Sasha Quest when you visit MC room after Maat call you to meet at the Arena that is the end on that port, it is not the full content.

steve leroux

Apr 5, 2018
Vous devez encore terminer la toute première quête à l'école qui consiste à explorer et à parler à tous les membres du personnel et aux étudiants du campus, puis Elisa se présentera dans la zone du bâtiment 2.
[/DEVIS]
thank you i did it but the event of Kyo and Elisa didn't activated but i finally see the event

Bashadi

Jan 6, 2021
so we have to start from the begining... i fucking hate grinding and remakes, will give it a try and see what they improved...

console commands to make it less grinding -->

Comida = Food
Fuerza = Muscle
Estudio = Study
Energia = Energy cell
Dinero = Money
Pop = Popularity
Rep = Reputation
labia = Speaks
BuenM = Good master

Example: Comida = 9999

(remember words are case sensitive so respect Capital letters)
how to open the console command?

Rhey28

May 18, 2021
Can anyone help me, i cant enter the grave yard and it says " i don't have to do in here" im stuck on here and i don't use any mod

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Can anyone help me, i cant enter the grave yard and it says " i don't have to do in here" im stuck on here and i don't use any mod
Can only get access to the cemetery doing Jennifer Missions

There is only 2 ways to lose access to the cemetery 1 you mention, the other the Dev mention if you upgrade the Silver Membership Card to Gold at the Beach Bar without ever entering the cemetery at this point then you lose access to it throughout your playthrough. Just be sure to enter before upgrading the Card to Gold to keep the cemetery open.

Rhey28

May 18, 2021
Can only get access to the cemetery doing Jennifer Missions

There is only 2 ways to lose access to the cemetery 1 you mention, the other the Dev mention if you upgrade the Silver Membership Card to Gold at the Beach Bar without ever entering the cemetery at this point then you lose access to it throughout your playthrough. Just be sure to enter before upgrading the Card to Gold to keep the cemetery open.
Oh well i already upgrade my membership so did i must restart the game from the beginning again?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Oh well i already upgrade my membership so did i must restart the game from the beginning again?
Yes since the Gold Membership Card has the second content story line of the cemetery rooted in its codes and by buying that Card early you skip Jennifer Mission for the cemetery and the access to it.

Rhey28

May 18, 2021
Yes since the Gold Membership Card has the second content story line of the cemetery rooted in its codes and by buying that Card early you skip Jennifer Mission for the cemetery and the access to it.
Aa.. too bad for me but thanks for your information...

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes