ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Hwo is she ,is verry like a dolls , is there an event for this character, i really like it
Yes there is more story of her to the point where Katerina started the World War for her but that was the original story from Bastard Girls and in that story she wanted to meet the MC but her mission prevented it.

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
There is no need to really you'll find the 00console file in common folder in most Ren'Py games, you can open it with Notepad to set the config.developer = True, it'll show False when you first open the file. Alternative you can grab 00console.rar since the config. is already set to True then in game press Shift+o to bring up the console & type in the cheats Example:

Rep = 3000

https://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-developer-command-consoles-in-renpy.113/post-47404
Yeah could you show a video example cuz i am still new to this coding cuz i am on notepad but which console and config.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
are we going to get the v2.1B some time today??
Leocid2 — Сегодня, в 2:52
Hola Feliz Navidad a todos, me hubiera gustado haber entregado un especial, de navidad para este año pero diciembre es un mes complejo por sus fiestas. Asi que converzando con skydra decidimos que lo mejor era seguir con la historia principal, pero con un lore casi navideño. Aun no hay una fecha de entrega ya que el guión que se ha creado son muchas hojas y apenas vamos por la mitad de la historia.

Hello Merry Christmas to all, I would have liked to have delivered a Christmas special for this year but December is a complex month because of the holidays. So, talking with skydra we decided that the best thing to do was to continue with the main story, but with an almost Christmas lore. There is still no delivery date since the script that has been created is a lot of pages and we are only half way through the story.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
OK, Haven't played the game in a year or so. Something I've noticed about Karla (the defender). New system to deploy her, OK. Keeping her at home works just fine. Sending her to protect the gym, even when she's high in stats just doesn't work at all. I keep being vandalized. Eliza no longer takes her to the beauty parlor, so to get her back to 100%, she needs 2 days off. OK I can deal with that, but not protecting the gym is just basic bullshit.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes