jcd321

Aug 16, 2020
Hello does anyone know a way to bring up your knowledge,good master,strength and speech. because I can't bring mine quick enough any help will be appreciated.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Hello does anyone know a way to bring up your knowledge,good master,strength and speech. because I can't bring mine quick enough any help will be appreciated.
knowledge is to study in your room, or you can do the friday time lock trick by talking to sophie in the kitchen on friday and at night when she is next to the fridge go shopping with her and time will freeze where you can study endlessly. strength monday through saterday mornings with either maid in living room, save and reload as needed, the $12 lunch at school and gym for second class. good master is shower with maid, sophie sleep with you at night and giving cornellia her meds when she needs it. speach is once per day go to the bathroom at home and click on the mirror just save and relaod as needed because sasha will come in and stop you.
otherwise that is all

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
or you can cheat and figure out how to open the consoul or what ever it is and change the values through that.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
New news about ver.2.1B
now if entering in matter, I just want to inform you that due to several situations between holidays, renderings, clothes design, and complexity of the story that is being written we have had some setbacks to be able to release this version of the game.

since this version includes new locations, new characters, custom clothes design, among other things that we hope you will like...

all this has generated us a challenge especially with the renderings, as some of them have taken several hours to be achieved especially because we have had to resort to do some things from scratch, as to understand the story without the correct images can be somewhat complicated to understand

not to mention that some of the animations have taken up to 2 days to be done, at the moment I can tell you that we have more than 300 images between animations and scenes created, so for the moment I ask for a little more patience because as I mentioned, we are still working to improve the story for the enjoyment of all of you ...

we are sorry for the delays and we will try to improve our delivery times for future versions, at the moment we only have one team to make the renders, we hope that in the future we will have a second team to accelerate this process.

unfortunately also from a couple of versions ago to date the Daz Studio software blocked the option to open 2 times the same program, which also limited us to not being able to make 2 renders at the same time, situation that also affected us with the production times, so we urge us to be able to assemble a second team to work faster this part.

without more to add for the moment, the bastard girls team thanks you for your support and we remind you that we are still working for all of you, greetings. yes-yes-sir.gif

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
New news about ver.2.1B
now if entering in matter, I just want to inform you that due to several situations between holidays, renderings, clothes design, and complexity of the story that is being written we have had some setbacks to be able to release this version of the game.

since this version includes new locations, new characters, custom clothes design, among other things that we hope you will like...

all this has generated us a challenge especially with the renderings, as some of them have taken several hours to be achieved especially because we have had to resort to do some things from scratch, as to understand the story without the correct images can be somewhat complicated to understand

not to mention that some of the animations have taken up to 2 days to be done, at the moment I can tell you that we have more than 300 images between animations and scenes created, so for the moment I ask for a little more patience because as I mentioned, we are still working to improve the story for the enjoyment of all of you ...

we are sorry for the delays and we will try to improve our delivery times for future versions, at the moment we only have one team to make the renders, we hope that in the future we will have a second team to accelerate this process.

unfortunately also from a couple of versions ago to date the Daz Studio software blocked the option to open 2 times the same program, which also limited us to not being able to make 2 renders at the same time, situation that also affected us with the production times, so we urge us to be able to assemble a second team to work faster this part.

without more to add for the moment, the bastard girls team thanks you for your support and we remind you that we are still working for all of you, greetings. View attachment 1589416
IT's always worth the wait.

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
God there has to be a easier way to get fame. Not I guess I'll wait till the story ends or summertimesaga update comes out.

Koliahuang

Apr 11, 2018
I am stuck at Sasha's quest 15, Carol's quest 6,Elena's quest 14, Alexia's quest 2,how to continue?
and how to start Cornelia and Miranda's quests?

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
Hey what are the mods on the new android app from estrada777. And will provide easier ways to get fame. If not please help me.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes