EGGS = Huevo
HONEY = Miel
BREAD = Pan
BACON = Tocino
COFFEE BAG = Cafe

would you put gems in here too? pls

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm wondering, will the MEGA walkthrough be available again or is "walkthrough 2" the same thing?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know which one is Kyo's locker? I'm clicking on every locker next to the bag and nothing.

PawgLover

Feb 24, 2020
I just played this game for a couple of hours and I'm gonna leave a review.
this is by far the most confusing and frustrating game I have played in entire my life, there is no guide or a to-do list, not even a walkthrough, the grind is hellish and not rewarding enough to be worth the trouble, even when you manage to find a semblance of a quest, nothing is where it should be, the map is garbage whether indoors or outdoors, almost all of the good looking chicks are locked and have no content, in an island full of hot curvaceous women the MC is somehow stuck with the ugliest one.
the only good part about this game is the unproportioned curves on the female characters but unfortunately, I'm gonna drop this cuz the renders (which aren't even that good) are not worth the grind and the confusion that accompanies them in this supposed "sex" game.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Im stuck at Sasha quest 8 and Alexia quest 2 and not yet triggered for Cornelia and Miranda , I try talking to Sasha at apartments but when I click on her door it says closed

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
I just played this game for a couple of hours and I'm gonna leave a review.
this is by far the most confusing and frustrating game I have played in entire my life, there is no guide or a to-do list, not even a walkthrough, the grind is hellish and not rewarding enough to be worth the trouble, even when you manage to find a semblance of a quest, nothing is where it should be, the map is garbage whether indoors or outdoors, almost all of the good looking chicks are locked and have no content, in an island full of hot curvaceous women the MC is somehow stuck with the ugliest one.
the only good part about this game is the unproportioned curves on the female characters but unfortunately, I'm gonna drop this cuz the renders (which aren't even that good) are not worth the grind and the confusion that accompanies them in this supposed "sex" game.
Completely agree for me the free roam dynamics are awful,all the indicators that you have to watch out for if you don't wanna pass out and lose your progress,the story is at least intriguing as far as a harem's game can be but I can honestly say that the experience is not fun and far too tedious to give it a chance.

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Im stuck at Sasha quest 8 and Alexia quest 2 and not yet triggered for Cornelia and Miranda , I try talking to Sasha at apartments but when I click on her door it says closed
Sasha Quest 8 she'll be in the Kitchen about to go jogging at Dragon City
Alexia Quest 2 takes place in the Library-C2
Alexia Quest 3 Be in the room when Miranda call a week later, depends if you completed Miranda Quest 5 - met at the Beach Docks after the phone call in your room.

Reactions: Jazzzzz

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Alexia Quest 3 Be in the room when Miranda call a week later, depends if you completed Miranda Quest 5 - met at the Beach Docks after the phone call in your room.
Hatsoff to you bro, you are like our living walkthrough, appreciate you help, Thank you

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Is there any particular time and day Sasha goes jogging cause I've completed Miranda and alexiabquests but Sasha is never at the kitchen whenever I check

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Also are there more quests for elena and coral cause in the quest menu there is no mention of more in future updates whereas other girls like Miranda etc including Sasha has the mention of more in future updates

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Is there any particular time and day Sasha goes jogging cause I've completed Miranda and alexiabquests but Sasha is never at the kitchen whenever I check
It's set for both Afternoon & Evening she'll be in the Kitchen
Elena only has 14 quest but I see it left out the part that you need to give her the Red Bikini when Elena is in her room - Evening & the Heart Bikini when you go Jogging Saturday at the Beach.
Also Elena random Event it unlock after you go camping Elena can spawn in Student City Centre -afternoon or Evening and go shopping with you.
Carol Quest 6 there should have been a Q7 because you need to visit her afterwards in the Library but Questlog is buggy at the moment

Last edited:

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
It's set for both Afternoon & Evening she'll be in the Kitchen
Elena only has 14 quest but I see it left out the part that you need to give her the Red Bikini when Elena is in her room - Evening & the Heart Bikini when you go Jogging Saturday at the Beach.
Also Elena random Event it unlock after you go camping Elena can spawn in Student City Centre -afternoon or Evening and go shopping with you.
Carol Quest 6 there should have been a Q7 because you need to visit her afterwards in the Library but Questlog is buggy at the moment
Then I guess it's a bug then cause I've kept went through a month and Sasha never shows up in the kitchen, I also got the beach and completed the first beauty peagent , still no Sasha in kitchen , is there a big fix ?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Then I guess it's a bug then cause I've kept went through a month and Sasha never shows up in the kitchen, I also got the beach and completed the first beauty peagent , still no Sasha in kitchen , is there a big fix ?
Sasha Quests have hidden Requirements that needs to be met:
Met Lilith: Cemetery Behind the Cabin-Graveyard in the Mausoleum- Met Twice (2 different Scene)
Carol Quest 6 Complete
Sophie Quest 2 Complete
Mary 4th Secondary Quest Complete - At night when you visit Mary in the Garage she'll either be on the Couch or Bed click on her the first time she spends the night there the next scene triggers Events in the Cemetery.

After those Events go to the cemetery Red needs to fight a Spider in the area with 3 arrows path.
Sasha Quests will open up further
Also this open up Cornelia Bed scene in MC room as well

Carol Quest Advancement Hidden Requirement:
Pass Exam Day 30 visit Library C4
Sophie Quest 2 Complete
Next Day Library C4 BJ
After a week of BJ, Olivia needs to be Teaching choose stay in class- option
McClean shoots up school windows buy 50 glass & give to Octavia located near Director Valeria office Building 2

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes