Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
I know this maybe is asked A LOT, but... is there a kind of walkthrough for this game? I had tried to play this game since 2020, but every time I just get to a dead point and I dont know what to do/continue

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
Is the white haired slave active in the game? I see her photo in the slave list but its blurred out and I haven't obtained her. Also I can't seem to get more than the one cutscene for Red and the other 2 girls losing the fight at the old building. I sense this is related to the cemetery but I can't seem to advance that quest for the delivery quest either. It says I have no reason to go there but I have the quest to go through there. I never got the drive over the bridge date with Sophie or the waffle recipe for breakfast. What am I missing here? I feel like I'm missing a bunch. It also seems that the fame and pop girls are a dead end and the teacher isn't going to sign anything because I only ever pay her a visit.

sasquach01

Aug 12, 2018
Well after i commented the other day in my post i got too thinking how would the DEV of this game understand what we are saying about the game and the challenges it has
soooooo here is what i come up with ..........
MR DEV
Here is what id like too see you try
Down load the game with mega or what ever
use no mods or admin tools
play from the start just like a normal person would
try too keep your knowledge too a min as pretending you dont know the game
and now try too play it whoops you cant you cant get into the school mmmmmmmmm
ok there are ways around that now try again
now please reply too this post and tell me what you think now about your game and its runnings remember this is a game and it is suppose too be fun too play
thanks don
sorry forgot too say i havent tryed the other in morning i always go with work out and good master food and you cant get into school

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodmoon22

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Hey so i completed upto where Gudr Sends Bat like creature when we are in the island for vacation and it says to be continued, thats the end of 2.2 right ?
Also would we have atleast 1 time scenes with all the other female characters like kamila, Frejya etc in future ?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Hey so i completed upto where Gudr Sends Bat like creature when we are in the island for vacation and it says to be continued, thats the end of 2.2 right ?
Also would we have atleast 1 time scenes with all the other female characters like kamila, Frejya etc in future ?
Yes
I guess we will wait and see how he go about adding more scenes to these characters since he gave one to the waitress.

Reactions: Jazzzzz

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Yes
I guess we will wait and see how he go about adding more scenes to these characters since he gave one to the waitress.
Great can't wait for the next update then because of the console it made the game easier, wonder when the next update is gonna be , so far loving it

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Is Sasha Quest 1 & 2 completed? I had an old playthrough previous version where I forgot to do the quest and Kyo took over the school I couldn't enter Sasha room. In fact you cant enter her room either way after that quest
you know that might be it, yea part of the other issues was that you needed to have the other 2 girls already at girlfriend level and wearing your outfit on them, I have them at girlfriend level but Kyo did walk in and take over the school, so yea that might be what it is, and now that I can't do the quest since Kyo beat me

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
you know that might be it, yea part of the other issues was that you needed to have the other 2 girls already at girlfriend level and wearing your outfit on them, I have them at girlfriend level but Kyo did walk in and take over the school, so yea that might be what it is, and now that I can't do the quest since Kyo beat me
Exactly it was like Sasha 1st two Quest had an expiration timer the moment Elisa schedule her 1st Home visit & the Events trigger after.

Wait 7 days>
Elisa Home visit>
Next School Day>
Song-Mei visit offer Sex Ed Teacher>
Wait 5 or 6 Days>
Student Council Event & Nephthys Event at school>
Wait 2 Days>
Sex Ed Teacher Juliette Arrive>
Wait 3 Days>
Paula & Alexia School Event>
Wait 10 Days>
Kyo Take over

28 or 29 Days, so about a month to complete Sasha Quest 1 & 2 before you lose access to her room.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Exactly it was like Sasha 1st two Quest had an expiration timer the moment Elisa schedule her 1st Home visit & the Events trigger after.

Wait 7 days>
Elisa Home visit>
Next School Day>
Song-Mei visit offer Sex Ed Teacher>
Wait 5 or 6 Days>
Student Council Event & Nephthys Event at school>
Wait 2 Days>
Sex Ed Teacher Juliette Arrive>
Wait 3 Days>
Paula & Alexia School Event>
Wait 10 Days>
Kyo Take over

28 or 29 Days, so about a month to complete Sasha Quest 1 & 2 before you lose access to her room.
WOW 29 days to make the other 2 girls, your girlfriend, but not many days for working on all 3 of them at the same time

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
WOW 29 days to make the other 2 girls, your girlfriend, but not many days for working on all 3 of them at the same time
Fact
I know Elena could take 5 weeks before being your girlfriend but I remember the first game had more content with her, a night time visit in her room and a shower scene when she become your girlfriend.
Plus a sleepover with your girlfriends was the closest scene we had for them in the 1st game.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Fact
I know Elena could take 5 weeks before being your girlfriend but I remember the first game had more content with her, a night time visit in her room and a shower scene when she become your girlfriend.
Plus a sleepover with your girlfriends was the closest scene we had for them in the 1st game.
Yep that is true, wish he would have finished the first one since it almost done with everything in the game story

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Any idea when the next update is gonna be ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v2-2-fix-1-leocid2.33364/post-7883744
He's currently working on the script but I prefer Leocid & Skydra to work together, even though this update took 4 months to drop they did a good job animated some new sex pose for V2.2. Some devs would reuse the same sex pose that they have frequently but Leocid2 game is all about making variety that's what standout outside the mechanics.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
I don't know if I am allowed to but here are my save files with Sex scenes with everyone, there are no BJ or Cunnilingus Scenes, just sex, if its wrong for me to share by all means this post can be taken down.
I was lucky to complete the current version by randomly clicking on things and Thanks to ALTIMADRAKKON for helping me with the progressing in the Game, I must have been a pain to him XD

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
i tried the console cheats they seemed to work

But they disapeared as soon as i was closing and reopening the item screen

Conny Beck

Jun 26, 2017
Hey everybody,I don't want to sound ungrateful or greedy but is there anything else to do than go on a weekend vacation with Sasha in this update?

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
This Game.... Is one off most suck Projects waht i can see on F95....
No... Fap-Fap materila have, good amount and good renderes....
But... Game not have any RePlay room or Sand-Box style easy to getting scenes....
Walk is also not atthed anyones from Start to End off evey new UpDate....
Wiout Walk, it realy fucking Do-Not-Undestednd-Were-I-Need-to-Go.... Play is waste off time....

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
After so much time i get Story Rollbacks i have the slave jay? no i have here not anymore nice i had already the Gym now i not have the Gym anymore nice so its bugt it takes away all the fun the girnd is also on a level were i have to say it makes no fun..

After a fresh start open the questlog i got errors with no chance to rollback or anything only thing i can do is to close via the X and thats it i not even get the option to have the error as a file to load up i Really Love the World and the Girls in this Game but the Grind and all the bugs and storyrollbacks i just frustated i think....

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes