Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
After so much time i get Story Rollbacks i have the slave jay? no i have here not anymore nice i had already the Gym now i not have the Gym anymore nice so its bugt it takes away all the fun the girnd is also on a level were i have to say it makes no fun..

After a fresh start open the questlog i got errors with no chance to rollback or anything only thing i can do is to close via the X and thats it i not even get the option to have the error as a file to load up i Really Love the World and the Girls in this Game but the Grind and all the bugs and storyrollbacks i just frustated i think....
Um I've shred my save files with all scenes you could use them of you want

Reactions: wolfwelp

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I don't know if I am allowed to but here are my save files with Sex scenes with everyone, there are no BJ or Cunnilingus Scenes, just sex, if its wrong for me to share by all means this post can be taken down.
I was lucky to complete the current version by randomly clicking on things and Thanks to ALTIMADRAKKON for helping me with the progressing in the Game, I must have been a pain to him XD
Fine job. Thanks. I have tired of the run around in this game and have stopped playing it. So, this did help me catch up with what I have missed. You did leave out the bedroom scene with my favorite, Sophie. Hot stuff. Sophieinroom.png

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Fine job. Thanks. I have tired of the run around in this game and have stopped playing it. So, this did help me catch up with what I have missed. You did leave out the bedroom scene with my favorite, Sophie. Hot stuff. View attachment 1753669
Haha that scene is very common can be accessed anytime since it was not difficult to get I did not add it

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
the thing is i want to play the game my self to see all the stuff but i have no luck so far. But from the Hairy Tentakel of my Heart Thank you Jazzzzz.

Reactions: Jazzzzz

chrim

Nov 1, 2017
How do I start Cornelia's quest? Every time she's in the gas station drinking and when I talk to her she doesn't say anything special to me.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
How do I start Cornelia's quest? Every time she's in the gas station drinking and when I talk to her she doesn't say anything special to me.
just continue with the story, i don't remember the correct requirement for the Story but you need at least the car wash and i am pretty sure i had the resort at this time.
One thing about this game is no girl is missable. You can do things out of order this causes bugs but you can't miss a girl exept you want it

chrim

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks. An another question, how get the resort ? I've the car wash and Mary as my girlfriend and the car wash is repair.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The cheat mod was alot easier imo

But this console cheats thing barely works

I can enter the codes but they stop working when i close the screen and go do something in the game

BabaOReiley

Jul 27, 2019
How long do you usually have to wait for Elisa to show up in school ? I mean the initial rescue scene. I'm now 3 months into the game and no Elisa...
Thanks

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
V2.1 Girls Quest log 14
V2.2 Girls Quest log 18
V2.2 New Addition:
Karina
Esmeralda
Perla
Safiro<- so this is Zaphiro

Well I remember a few of the dolls name
How long do you usually have to wait for Elisa to show up in school ? I mean the initial rescue scene. I'm now 3 months into the game and no Elisa...
Thanks
Well before V2.0 she would appear on the second day of school if you completed the Main Quest 1 Explore the school & talk to almost everyone then lastly enter Building 2 to visit Valeria office-> when Kyo not in the area to get the MC monologue that he explored everything. Second school day enter Building 2 Elisa event will trigger instantly:
Main Quest 1, Day 1 - School
Location & Characters:
Building 1 is where MC Homeroom is located so exit classroom and visit:
Click S.E icon: Student Council, talk to Sasha, Click Exit
Click <-C2 icon
Click Library icon, Click C4, talk Carol (she is not always there so save game in Homeroom), talking to Librarian is optional
Click Exit twice to see the view of the School
Click the School Park(Bottom icon) then exit park
Next to Building 2 Icon click Teacher Lounge, Talk Olivia, Exit Lounge
Next to Teacher Lounge click Restricted Area(Female only) icon
Click Mug icon(Cafeteria), Exit
Click Weights Icon(School gym), click basket ball icon, talk to Monica & Elena, click Exit twice
Click Building 2, click 2nd icon Janitor Room, talk to Lucia, Exit
If Kyo in the area get rid of her - talk or re-enter Building 2 to get rid of her
In Building 2 click 1st icon, MC will mention he completed the Quest, now visit Director Valeria.

After V2.0 Elisa shows up on the third day of school instead when entering Building 2, Elisa Event triggers randomly now on entry.

Last edited:
Reactions: BabaOReiley

Dupledous

Mar 6, 2019
How to unlock sasha quest 15, cornelia alexia, miranda finish carol , Elena , Mary , olivia , are my girlfriends

Last edited:

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Hahhaa but I got almost everything right ?
And yea Sophie is damn fine hopefully she gets more content, the other girls have more scenes than her
No you did great...I guess. I stopped playing because it was such a grind. So, I don't know if you missed anything. I tried Unren-ing the image files and always end up with an error. Wish someone would post a file of the images in the game. I like the mythos here, but the grind is just too much.

Reactions: Jazzzzz

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
How to unlock sasha quest 15, cornelia alexia, miranda finish carol , Elena , Mary , olivia , are my girlfriends
You left out Red- the night Mary sleeps at apartment- cemetery event triggers(doesn't trigger if you slept with Willow-example on that night.) In the cemetery you have to unlock the path to the hot spring using Red, just kill a spider in area with 3 arrows, this continue Gudr event & unlock Cornelia activity in MC room, which later will become a flashback in Sasha recent quest when Cornelia is taken to Anais.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes