ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I already went to the mall when she told me to, went back and talked to her and she said she still didnt want to go out, and im stuck after that. Whenever i've already been to the mall numerous times afterwards and there was no event.
The last time Sasha Quest 5 didn't trigger properly for me was when I was running the compression size of the game, this was in the version when that Quest was new so that made me switch to the original game size.

beatmeat69

Dec 25, 2019
The last time Sasha Quest 5 didn't trigger properly for me was when I was running the compression size of the game, this was in the version when that Quest was new so that made me switch to the original game size.
Im not running the compressed version of the game, i can try reinstalling it but i doubt its gonna fix much, do i have to roll back my save and hope it works this time? Save for sasha was a long time ago tho. *Edit i rolled back the save and the issue is u can only take her out to eat right after the movie but I think i went home afterwards and i can't trigger going out with her.

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Im not running the compressed version of the game, i can try reinstalling it but i doubt its gonna fix much, do i have to roll back my save and hope it works this time? Save for sasha was a long time ago tho. *Edit i rolled back the save and the issue is u can only take her out to eat right after the movie but I think i went home afterwards and i can't trigger going out with her.
Try a different route without upgrading to Diamond Membership Card, the Diamond Card script will be change like the Silver & Gold Card:

Silver Membership Card- Further unlock Carol Event w/Ruby- She talk about Jaye, unlock Jaye Slave

Gold Membership Card- Unlock Lady Victoria Car Wash, Mary, Miranda, Maat- Private Beach, Leonora- Car Wash, Start Cornelia Event- Gas Station, Alicia Slave(incomplete), Karla Slave, Advance Cemetery Story, Red- Hotspring, Advance Sasha Story

Diamond Membership Card- Script is incomplete
Lady X, more access to the island in the story, Maat & Nephthys story, Mansion, Cecilia Photoshoot, Lucia etc.- Examples of Events the dev could add for the Diamond Membership Card

When the dev added those changes & events to Silver & Gold Membership Card code we had to roll back a save before the upgrade to trigger those events.

beatmeat69

Dec 25, 2019
I
Try a different route without upgrading to Diamond Membership Card, the Diamond Card script will be change like the Silver & Gold Card:

Silver Membership Card- Further unlock Carol Event w/Ruby- She talk about Jaye, unlock Jaye Slave

Gold Membership Card- Unlock Lady Victoria Car Wash, Mary, Miranda, Maat- Private Beach, Leonora- Car Wash, Start Cornelia Event- Gas Station, Alicia Slave(incomplete), Karla Slave, Advance Cemetery Story, Red- Hotspring, Advance Sasha Story

Lady X, more access to the island in the story, Maat & Nephthys story, Mansion, Cecilia Photoshoot, Lucia etc.- Examples of Events the dev could add for the Diamond Membership Card

When the dev added those changes & events to Silver & Gold Membership Card code we had to roll back a save before the upgrade to trigger those events.
I rolled back the save now im stuck on Sasha quest 7 that says to wait for events to take their course, and Miranda Q4 after going out on Saturday night (she still won't contact me), and I have no way of getting Karla as my gym has not been vandalized over hundreds of days. I do have the first day of school bug if that could be the cause.

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I

I rolled back the save now im stuck on Sasha quest 7 that says to wait for events to take their course, and Miranda Q4 after going out on Saturday night (she still won't contact me), and I have no way of getting Karla as my gym has not been vandalized over hundreds of days. I do have the first day of school bug if that could be the cause.
Sasha Q7 school & bedtime related Events up to that point she'll be in the Kitchen - noon & evening
Miranda Q4 Only happens after Alexia art room & Library-C2 event once Kyo take over the student council.
Karla/ Gym Robbery become available- Update Car Wash- Mary is remodeling the Car Wash, leave the school.

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020

How do I get the Maat- Private Beach part to start?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
How do I get the Maat- Private Beach part to start?
Car Wash need to be remodel/updated by Mary & Elisa, Elisa Purchases & Improvement tab buy the Wine-$200, keep using the slave until Maat Car appear. You going to need about 50k to buy Mrs. Rosan Beach when you talk to Maat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodmoon22

Paniya

May 28, 2017
Does this version only include Sasha skiing story?
Or is there any other story line?
I just wake up in my own room after the end without any much content.

vvedgee

Sep 14, 2018
In previous versions somehow I manage Miranda stay at home.
Any ideas how?

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
About the Quest log ERROR the way it triggers is if you click the BAG tab 1st then the Quest tab 2nd that's how it activate other then that its avoidable.

beatmeat69

Dec 25, 2019
Sasha Q7 school & bedtime related Events up to that point she'll be in the Kitchen - noon & evening
Miranda Q4 Only happens after Alexia art room & Library-C2 event once Kyo take over the student council.
Karla/ Gym Robbery become available- Update Car Wash- Mary is remodeling the Car Wash, leave the school.
Should i just restart the entire game cause maybe something broke somewhere, Kyo took over the council and nothing is happening, i talked to her at the pier. The carwash is also upgraded but nothing is happening, i get the carwash vandalism not the gym, and sasha is not showing up in the kitchen at all. Also cant get the bikini event, i'm beginning to think i mighta bugged something early in the playthrough.

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Should i just restart the entire game cause maybe something broke somewhere, Kyo took over the council and nothing is happening, i talked to her at the pier. The carwash is also upgraded but nothing is happening, i get the carwash vandalism not the gym, and sasha is not showing up in the kitchen at all. Also cant get the bikini event, i'm beginning to think i mighta bugged something early in the playthrough.
You could if the problem is still there or use the saves that were posted a few pages ago.

I'll just list the Bad route that leads to starting over, or roll back, or reload:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 25, 2020
All of this has been answered before, please use search button instead of quoting someone asking the same question all over again.

You can use commands to alter stats etc known as "cheats"

it won't work if you don't enable it first
The post up there explains it.

if the game doesn't need unren, you can search the archive 00console.rpy inside Game/renpy/common
then go to this line (you can use the note bloc to edit this archive)

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

and change this to

config.console = True

then after changing, overwrite then open the game and press shift + O and add the commands.
oh Thank you soooooo much

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Was starting from the beginning for version 2.2 and got the following crash.
At the bottom of the traceback screen there are none of the entries to allow you to rollback or ignore.
Please fix that.
Thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes