ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Is anyone also having this error when clicking on the hospital?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My answer is no you are the first in general with this error, the jump listed for the Hospital is an error
The only known error for v2.2fix-1 relates to clicking the BAG tab > QUEST tab in that order which is avoidable.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
2 news:1)
Leocid2 — Вчера, в 22:51
Well gentlemen, as you already know, once we finish rendering this sex scene, we will start programming the game. So maybe by sunday we will have the game, but I don't want you to think that it will be that day because sometimes complications can happen.
2)
Leocid2 — Вчера, в 23:02
Another thing I want to warn you is that in the next installment there will be a pause in the main story, to work on a lot of new mechanics for the game. When you play this new installment you will realize why we have to work on new mechanics. I'll just say that it's something I've been promising for a long time.

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
Well gentlemen, as you already know, once we finish rendering this sex scene, we will start programming the game. So maybe by sunday we will have the game, but I don't want you to think that it will be that day because sometimes complications can happen.
2)
Another thing I want to warn you is that in the next installment there will be a pause in the main story, to work on a lot of new mechanics for the game. When you play this new installment you will realize why we have to work on new mechanics. I'll just say that it's something I've been promising for a long time.
I for one am excited lately this is the only game i'm actually waiting for, most of the other games became boring for me i dont know why, and if this goes well i am actually go and support him on patreon tho ill wait for the next update first.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
2)
Lol did he finally play his own game or did just plan to make that mechanis system much more bugged and dump? I just ask myself could it be much worser then the game was befor. *sarcasm off*

Reactions: HerbertIronsides

babak001

Jan 30, 2018
2)

how do you talk to sasha at the apartment for quest 8?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes