Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
Ok I think I am all caught up to the end as I got to be cont. while at the skiing area. If I missed something please let me know. Thank you.

Crimsom00

Oct 1, 2018
Hey i think i have a problem with Carol: She Is already my girlfriend but i cant get the repetable sex scene in her room ( i can have sex with her at school and at the pool)

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Hey i think i have a problem with Carol: She Is already my girlfriend but i cant get the repetable sex scene in her room ( i can have sex with her at school and at the pool)
That scene in Carol room was a one time Quest related scene it wasn't written to be repeatable, currently there is no other sex scene that take place in Carol room in this version nor the original game.

kiratis

Jun 26, 2019
Does this version only include Sasha skiing story?
Or is there any other story line?
I just wake up in my own room after the end without any much content.
You can go buy the equipment at the general store for 10K, it gets delivered 3 days later. haven't got further yet, just bought it.

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
How do you unlock the resort? When I go there it says that it is private property and no entrance. So what are the requirements?

Armin321

Dec 10, 2018
it might sound stupid, but what button should I press on the gym events? bcs it appears "z" but I just keep losing

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
news about ver.2.3:
Leocid2 — Сегодня, в 14:11
Hello everyone, almost a whole day designing a uniform. It took me more time and stopped me in rendering. Replying to Yuri, I think it's at 60%. That's because only the story is being narrated. There's not a single sex scene done right now... That's because there are so many important things going on that it's not enough to put it in and it would be almost forced. What I can think of is to place the sex scene in another place. An example would be to place an event where Cornelia sleeps with the Mc just like what Sophie does some nights.

KingAsh91

May 12, 2019
news about ver.2.3:
Hello everyone, almost a whole day designing a uniform. It took me more time and stopped me in rendering. Replying to Yuri, I think it's at 60%. That's because only the story is being narrated. There's not a single sex scene done right now... That's because there are so many important things going on that it's not enough to put it in and it would be almost forced. What I can think of is to place the sex scene in another place. An example would be to place an event where Cornelia sleeps with the Mc just like what Sophie does some nights.
That is a great idea not to mention that more scenes with cornelia are always good, also i was wondering if bathroom scenes with the girls will be implemented????

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
can somebody help me with this:

How do you unlock the resort? When I go there it says that it is private property and no entrance. So what are the requirements?

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
can somebody help me with this:

You need the car wash upgrade it and meet the egyptian Girl there. She tell you about buying the resort for 10000 coins (i don't know if it's fixed but there was a bug if you pay the money on the first visit so maybe pay on the second one)

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
You need the car wash upgrade it and meet the egyptian Girl there. She tell you about buying the resort for 10000 coins (i don't know if it's fixed but there was a bug if you pay the money on the first visit so maybe pay on the second one)
Thanks a lot thats the bit i was missing! Champion!

Totenkopf098

Sep 10, 2020
news about ver.2.3:
Hey, I just wanted to thank you for your saves from last time!
You're the best man!

Take care!

Reactions: Bloodhunter
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes