JOS3

Feb 24, 2019
If Alexia Quest 1 complete then her new classroom take place in the Library-C2
Miranda Quest 7 completion is required to advance with Alexia
Alexia's event has already happened in the library but in the questlog it only shows that it is yet to happen

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Alexia's event has already happened in the library but in the questlog it only shows that it is yet to happen
True but Alexia scene in the Library isn't written as a quest just a random event after Quest 1, Quest 2 is link to Miranda call after Miranda Q7.

CMPunk434 that's either a compression version or a hardware issue with the video memory.

JOS3

Feb 24, 2019
True but Alexia scene in the Library isn't written as a quest just a random event after Quest 1, Quest 2 is link to Miranda call after Miranda Q7.

CMPunk434 that's either a compression version or a hardware issue with the video memory.
I already waited for the call for about a month in the game and miranda doesn't call.
Will the call be on a specific day?

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I already waited for the call for about a month in the game and miranda doesn't call.
Will the call be on a specific day?
Your suppose to meet her twice at the Car Wash to trigger her phone call, once when Mary fix the place & after Mary become your GF, update the Car Wash through Elisa, then use the slaves at the Car Wash to get Miranda to show. Then she'll call a week later just be in the room during noon-evening.

JOS3

Feb 24, 2019
Your suppose to meet her twice at the Car Wash to trigger her phone call, once when Mary fix the place & after Mary become your GF, update the Car Wash through Elisa, then use the slaves at the Car Wash to get Miranda to show. Then she'll call a week later just be in the room during noon-evening.
Everything you mention has already happened and I waited a month in the game and Miranda still hasn't called

beatmeat69

Dec 25, 2019
how do i take sasha out to the beach bar, it shows quest 5 as not complete but i already gave her the dress, and whenever i try to talk to sasha in her room it says its closed. Bar is at diamond level, and all other quests are complete.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
how do i take sasha out to the beach bar, it shows quest 5 as not complete but i already gave her the dress, and whenever i try to talk to sasha in her room it says its closed. Bar is at diamond level, and all other quests are complete.
The dress is unrelatable to Quest 5 & you cannot skip over to Quest 6 without doing the 5th

beatmeat69

Dec 25, 2019
The dress is unrelatable to Quest 5 & you cannot skip over to Quest 6 without doing the 5th
I already went to the mall when she told me to, went back and talked to her and she said she still didnt want to go out, and im stuck after that. Whenever i've already been to the mall numerous times afterwards and there was no event.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes