Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Sasha Quests have hidden Requirements that needs to be met:
Met Lilith: Cemetery Behind the Cabin-Graveyard in the Mausoleum- Met Twice (2 different Scene)
Carol Quest 6 Complete
Sophie Quest 2 Complete
Mary 4th Secondary Quest Complete - At night when you visit Mary in the Garage she'll either be on the Couch or Bed click on her the first time she spends the night there the next scene triggers Events in the Cemetery.

After those Events go to the cemetery Red needs to fight a Spider in the area with 3 arrows path.
Sasha Quests will open up further
Also this open up Cornelia Bed scene in MC room as well

Carol Quest Advancement Hidden Requirement:
Pass Exam Day 30 visit Library C4
Sophie Quest 2 Complete
Next Day Library C4 BJ
After a week of BJ, Olivia needs to be Teaching choose stay in class- option
McClean shoots up school windows buy 50 glass & give to Octavia located near Director Valeria office Building 2
Is it the one after you kill spider we have a scene with Red near the waterfall ?

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Like of it's the events suck meeting one of the witch's of Trinity, then Im way past it.......still Sasha is a no show

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Sasha Quests have hidden Requirements that needs to be met:
Met Lilith: Cemetery Behind the Cabin-Graveyard in the Mausoleum- Met Twice (2 different Scene)
Carol Quest 6 Complete
Sophie Quest 2 Complete
Mary 4th Secondary Quest Complete - At night when you visit Mary in the Garage she'll either be on the Couch or Bed click on her the first time she spends the night there the next scene triggers Events in the Cemetery.

After those Events go to the cemetery Red needs to fight a Spider in the area with 3 arrows path.
Sasha Quests will open up further
Also this open up Cornelia Bed scene in MC room as well

Carol Quest Advancement Hidden Requirement:
Pass Exam Day 30 visit Library C4
Sophie Quest 2 Complete
Next Day Library C4 BJ
After a week of BJ, Olivia needs to be Teaching choose stay in class- option
McClean shoots up school windows buy 50 glass & give to Octavia located near Director Valeria office Building 2
All this complete actually

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Oh I got Alicia but she hasn't been unlocked.....like last I remember she was in the cabin sleeping after that there was no scene with her
I believe Leo is close to implementing Alicia depends if Leo continue with Gudr which should be next version.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Sasha still hasn't showed up in the Kitchen? Wait what about her outfits Cecilia sells she does change into her bikini in her story.
You mean the package quest or the one from lucky box ? I have the dress from the lucky box but I don't remember her wearing it

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Thing is I'm not able to interact with Sasha in anyways I go to her room it says closed and that's it

Is Sasha Quest 1 & 2 completed? I had an old playthrough previous version where I forgot to do the quest and Kyo took over the school I couldn't enter Sasha room. In fact you cant enter her room either way after that quest

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Is Sasha Quest 1 & 2 completed? I had an old playthrough previous version where I forgot to do the quest and Kyo took over the school I couldn't enter Sasha room. In fact you cant enter her room either way after that quest
Bruh how would I get stuck at quest 8 if I don't pass quest 1 and 2 ????

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes