Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Does anyone known if in future updates we get the coach from our gym and the life-guard at the beach to be the Mc's girlfriends and bang them?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Would be nice to do activities outside home during NIGHT, like visiting npcs and other fun night activities :D

Does anyone known if in future updates we get the coach from our gym and the life-guard at the beach to be the Mc's girlfriends and bang them?
I can see this easily implemented as Hanna (coach) already has an apartment in the nearby hotel and that the gym closes early each day, visit her in evening and staying the night would be awesome. <3

Dupledous

Mar 6, 2019
game bug to save or to reload a match does not allow to enter the menugame error to save or to reload a match does not allow to enter the menu

Login500

May 17, 2017
I got the first first quest for Sashsa but when I go to pick the package up from the Vendedora it just says "Are you looking for anything in particular?"
"No, thanks, just having a look."

Edit: Nvm, had to unlock Cecilia first

Last edited:

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
I ran into "IOError: Couldn't find file 'quest/questplusELENA.webp'."
it happened after Osiris defended Sophie from Kera,Cornelia and that girl with a Hammer and i tried to open "GirlQuests" in the menu.
I downloaded the fix from page 1 and extracted it into game folder (hope thats where it should go because no directions were given )

Soulz0203

Aug 6, 2020
does anyone can help me trigger miranda interview mission, because i stuck at here for almost like a decade, can someone pls help me check my save?

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
Since both the Universal Ren'Py Mod and saveditonline were both mentioned, I suppose it would be handy if someone provided their list of variable names to make your edits easier.

First name is the Spanish variable name followed by the English translation, initial stat value is the last number:
1. BuenM - Good Master - 0
2. Energia - Vehicle's Current Charge (Full tank is 1000). - 1000
3. Comida - Your current "Food" amount. - 100
4. Dinero - Money - 100
5. Pop - Popularity (Not "Fame") - 0
6. labia - Speech... (Gotta love Spanish words, eh?) - 0
7. Fuerza - Strength - 0
8. Rep - Fame - 0
9. Estudio - Knowledge - 0 (Remember you need at least 100 here each month to pass your test)

Sophie's stats are best purchased from Lady Marian at the Sisterhood building rather than maxing her individual variables. This is because the game resets them in story screens between when you begin the game and when you first enter the cave. Much more efficient to give yourself 10000 BuenM than it is to max out HPSoOBS, as you'll quickly find out that you don't need a ton in this stat anyway. I gave myself 2000 in each of my stats to spend on Sophie... she made short work of the worm boss. As long as you spend knowledge on her EAtk to raise your normal ATK accuracy, you'll be fine.

Ditto gifts and food items. You're better off giving yourself Dinero and just buying from Karmen or the gas station. Don't try to track 20 separate stats when one will do the job.

For those interested in Time Travel:
10. lahora - Time of Day - (2 is afternoon, 4 is night)
11. theday - current day of the month - 2
12. themonth - current month - 9
13. theweekday - current day of the week - 2
14. theyear - current year - 2010

If you're keeping track, the game begins on Monday, September 2, 2010.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Since both the Universal Ren'Py Mod and saveditonline were both mentioned, I suppose it would be handy if someone provided their list of variable names to make your edits easier.

First name is the Spanish variable name followed by the English translation, initial stat value is the last number:
1. BuenM - Good Master - 0
2. Energia - Vehicle's Current Charge (Full tank is 1000). - 1000
3. Comida - Your current "Food" amount. - 100
4. Dinero - Money - 100
5. Pop - Popularity (Not "Fame") - 0
6. labia - Speech... (Gotta love Spanish words, eh?) - 0
7. Fuerza - Strength - 0
8. Rep - Fame - 0
9. Estudio - Knowledge - 0 (Remember you need at least 100 here each month to pass your test)

Sophie's stats are best purchased from Lady Marian at the Sisterhood building rather than maxing her individual variables. This is because the game resets them in story screens between when you begin the game and when you first enter the cave. Much more efficient to give yourself 10000 BuenM than it is to max out HPSoOBS, as you'll quickly find out that you don't need a ton in this stat anyway. I gave myself 2000 in each of my stats to spend on Sophie... she made short work of the worm boss. As long as you spend knowledge on her EAtk to raise your normal ATK accuracy, you'll be fine.

Ditto gifts and food items. You're better off giving yourself Dinero and just buying from Karmen or the gas station. Don't try to track 20 separate stats when one will do the job.

For those interested in Time Travel:
10. lahora - Time of Day - (2 is afternoon, 4 is night)
11. theday - current day of the month - 2
12. themonth - current month - 9
13. theweekday - current day of the week - 2
14. theyear - current year - 2010

If you're keeping track, the game begins on Monday, September 2, 2010.
I gave myself $100 billion and it made the game so much better.

Reactions: Rafael367

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
how to unlock the mission of the daughter of Miranda to see her in the bar
For Miranda/Alexa's quest as a whole first get the gold membership at the beach bar, after that go to Victoria and she'll offer to sell you an old car wash ( buy it ), third at school talk to Lucia and she'll tell you where to find Mary hire her and give her the supplies she'll need and wait 5 days, fourth you have the car wash, run your new business until Miranda arrives, the two of you would talk and she'll ask you out. Fifth, do Mary's quest, then after you have Mary as one of yours upgrade the car wash. Sixth, after the upgrade is finished run your business as usual until Miranda visits a second time, wait till the weekend and in the MC room, she'll call the MC for a date. One day after school she'll pick you up and a scene will take place, later the two of you go on another date and after the 2nd date wait a few days and go to the beach bar and you'll find both her and Alexa.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
For Miranda/Alexa's quest as a whole first get the gold membership at the beach bar, after that go to Victoria and she'll offer to sell you an old car wash ( buy it ), third at school talk to Lucia and she'll tell you where to find Mary hire her and give her the supplies she'll need and wait 5 days, fourth you have the car wash, run your new business until Miranda arrives, the two of you would talk and she'll ask you out. Fifth, do Mary's quest, then after you have Mary as one of yours upgrade the car wash. Sixth, after the upgrade is finished run your business as usual until Miranda visits a second time, wait till the weekend and in the MC room, she'll call the MC for a date. One day after school she'll pick you up and a scene will take place, later the two of you go on another date and after the 2nd date wait a few days and go to the beach bar and you'll find both her and Alexa.
Well the part I highlighted you left out a few requirements: Kyo take over-> Alexia art room -> library - C2,
otherwise there is no reason for Miranda to call or bring Alexia to the bar to discuss those events.

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Well the part I highlighted you left out a few requirements: Kyo take over-> Alexia art room -> library - C2,
otherwise there is no reason for Miranda to call or bring Alexia to the bar to discuss those events.
I didn't bother to add that because Kyo takes over before I even get the car wash, well at least when I played anyway. As for the art room and library, those I did forgot about.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
Bad news folks, according to Discord, this project is on hold for now. Leocid had a hard drive problem and lost all data about the game's characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes