Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I don't believe him. Since this game has restarted several times already, I think he does not know how to continue again. So it gets either another restart or it gets buried finally.

Reactions: LordTuskar

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
So what? I see an open PC.
Don't get me wrong - I hope this game will be continued, but it has a history of being restarted several times, and without need to. So I have my doubts. And if you earn money with your data and don't make backups... Can somebody really be that stupid?
Well, let's hope for the best!

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
So what? I see an open PC.
Don't get me wrong - I hope this game will be continued, but it has a history of being restarted several times, and without need to. So I have my doubts. And if you earn money with your data and don't make backups... Can somebody really be that stupid?
Well, let's hope for the best!
Well in my opinion, the biggest problem in the game was the combat system, the horse was not needed at all.I also hope this game will be continued

bkvodycb

Mar 9, 2017
This is probably a more convincing image. Sophie, Cornelia, Sasha, all unrecoverable. He's going to have a heck of a time recreating all the models that were lost.

Sin_titulo-1.jpg

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Bad news folks, according to Discord, this project is on hold for now. Leocid had a hard drive problem and lost all data about the game's characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So devs are really out here creating hundreds (if not thousands) of gigabytes worth of data, and not backing it up?

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Leocid2 — Сегодня, в 5:20
Hello everyone, luckily the technician was able to repair my computer, that's good news. Unfortunately what could be saved from the disk is very little, not enough to continue the project for now. I want to show a video where you can see how frustrating it is to not be able to recover the information.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Leocid2 — Сегодня, в 5:20
Hello everyone, luckily the technician was able to repair my computer, that's good news. Unfortunately what could be saved from the disk is very little, not enough to continue the project for now. I want to show a video where you can see how frustrating it is to not be able to recover the information.
I'm just flabbergasted that he (or any dev) would get this deep into a project and not be backing up EVERYTHING that he was working on.

Oct 19, 2020
I'm curios about game creation if the data has been in the background all the time why can't he just download the game from the many platforms he uploaded too get the images of the girls from the source code and continue or am I so wrong that is not possible

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
I'm curios about game creation if the data has been in the background all the time why can't he just download the game from the many platforms he uploaded too get the images of the girls from the source code and continue or am I so wrong that is not possible
cause the game files are just static images that are saved. They are all rendered using the models created in the software. So if he doesn't have the source files he used to create the images that are within the game, then he cannot make more scenes. He will need to recreate all of the models from scratch to be able to use them to make more scenes.

Reactions: Shaunblade2020

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
To put it a slightly different way.
What shipped with the game are like photoshoots, albums, and movies by David Bowie.
What he just lost was David Bowie himself.

He can take what he has and make mashups or use clips of them, but Ziggy Stardust is toast, there's no new album waiting to release.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
To put it a slightly different way.
What shipped with the game are like photoshoots, albums, and movies by David Bowie.
What he just lost was David Bowie himself.

He can take what he has and make mashups or use clips of them, but Ziggy Stardust is toast, there's no new album waiting to release.
The better analogy is that he lost the master recordings with all the separate tracks. He can remake it but it won't really be the same. An idea that was suggested on the discord was to start over with a part two. Pick up the story from where it left off, just about to get the clubhouse. It'll be all new but hopefully the models won't be so different as to make them unrecognizable. It'll be awhile but better than never seeing it again.

Reactions: Totenkopf098

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
The better analogy is that he lost the master recordings with all the separate tracks. He can remake it but it won't really be the same. An idea that was suggested on the discord was to start over with a part two. Pick up the story from where it left off, just about to get the clubhouse. It'll be all new but hopefully the models won't be so different as to make them unrecognizable. It'll be awhile but better than never seeing it again.
i could get behind that, he would just need to somehow make saves compatable to the part 2, where we finally get access to things in the clubhouse.

Reactions: Totenkopf098
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes