Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
Yeah, I'm hoping he doesn't go complete revamp mk 2. I've had BGR in my wheelhouse since December, because that's when I sent over an English edit of MNL-R to BeggarofNet. I handed over the files as a gift, because I wanted to move on to Patreoning different projects, and I figured I'd fix the errors in the game I had been funding first. No idea if he ended up using it, but dude had some interesting word salads that needed untangling.

I was going to do something similar for Leocid, but hadn't pulled the trigger and started work yet. It's not super hard, it's just copy-editing. You install Ren'Py, pick your editor, and then open up every file in his /tl folder. It'll have the Spanish words above, and the English words replacing them in between quotes. I think it's like 388 files? Very repetitive, and very boring. MLN-R was RPGMV and took me every free evening starting in mid-October. Do I want to start this? Hell no, I'd rather get a colonoscopy. Or be raped by a clown, maybe even get a colonoscopy performed by a rapist clown. If he decides to do this as episodes, then that'll decide for me.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Can someone at least post a file of all the images from this? Every time I try with Unren I get an error and only get a small amount of the pictures. Thank you if someone can do this.

Reactions: Kunju

mkkb

Aug 17, 2019
is there a function to change the font size? if there is a longer text i can only read the half.

Wanderer88

Mar 4, 2018
Aaand the game is gone...

"Important news
Hello everyone, I am sorry to give this communication but due to a failure in the hard disk where the 3D files of the characters and scenes were located, all the information has been lost making it impossible to rescue them. That is why officially the Bastard Girls game will be stopped until further notice. However it doesn't mean that I will stay with my arms crossed and I want to present a new game called The Mansion, which is going to be made with the RPG Maker engine, using Daz 3D graphics. However I want to ask you my dear public if you want this new project to be totally independent from the Bastard Girls universe, or if you want it to be part of the Bastard Girls universe."

Oh dear...

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017

"Important news
Hello everyone, I am sorry to give this communication but due to a failure in the hard disk where the 3D files of the characters and scenes were located, all the information has been lost making it impossible to rescue them. That is why officially the Bastard Girls game will be stopped until further notice. However it doesn't mean that I will stay with my arms crossed and I want to present a new game called The Mansion, which is going to be made with the RPG Maker engine, using Daz 3D graphics. However I want to ask you my dear public if you want this new project to be totally independent from the Bastard Girls universe, or if you want it to be part of the Bastard Girls universe."

Oh dear...
1OyU.gif

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018

"Important news

Oh dear...
Is that a new information or just what we all already know?

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
Personally I would rather he try to continue this game from his last update even if it takes a while till its done. Yes I understand he lost A LOT but to leave this game unfinished would really suck. It just seems that he was over half way done with it before his Hard Drive problems.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Personally I would rather he try to continue this game from his last update even if it takes a while till its done. Yes I understand he lost A LOT but to leave this game unfinished would really suck. It just seems that he was over half way done with it before his Hard Drive problems.
He may not think he can reproduce the models very well.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
This is the 2nd game that is not finished, with the 1st game it was almost the same only there is a story until the middle of the story. And the main joke is that everything related to the BGR game has flown and a new project immediately appears. Coincidence? I don't think Mansion.png

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
Regardless of what he decides to work on I hope he decides to keep the game more simple because I fucking hate all the grindy stuff in this game and having to manage like a million things such a security, hunger and battery amongst others it feel like a job rather than a game.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes