Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
go to lady marian near the lady Victoria a white building and you can heal Sophie there, then you can enter to the cave

Sep 7, 2020
Advance apologies, but it's hard to hide my disappointment of BG being abandoned. The story is good (minus the grind). All these years not implementing a proper file backup system is beyond my understanding. He should have been using a secure cloud service or invested in physical back-up drives. I'm working on my first game, I have a 4 TB HD and a 2 TB SSD, both external to back up my Daz 3D files.

Thayron

May 2, 2017
This game is really good, the characters are cool and the story is great. Hope the developer continues with updates because this game is EXCELLENT!

Reactions: Bloodmoon22

bac234

Mar 21, 2022
El abandonar el proyecto o ustedes me van a decir que si estas creando un juego que gusta entre las personas (gusta al consumidor) solo lo vas a tener almacenado en un disco duro. Yo por ejemplo lo almacenará en varios dispositivo. Creo que a eso se le llama copia de seguridad o Security Copy. El creador solo se canso de este proyecto y decidió empezar otro

bac234

Mar 21, 2022
The creator (Leonci2) decided to abandon the project or you are going to tell me that if you are creating a game that people like (the consumer likes) you will only have a copy of the game (product) stored. For example, I will store it on several devices. I think that's called a backup or Security Copy. The creator just got tired of this project and decided to start another project. That is mi opinion

bac234

Mar 21, 2022
que juego es este
[/COTIZAR]
The creator (Leonci2) decided to abandon the project or you are going to tell me that if you are creating a game that people like (the consumer likes) you will only have a copy of the game (product) stored. For example, I will store it on several devices. I think that's called a backup or Security Copy. The creator just got tired of this project and decided to start another

bac234

Mar 21, 2022
Y el juego se ha ido...

"Noticias importantes
Hola a todos, lamento dar esta comunicación pero debido a una falla en el disco duro donde se encontraban los archivos 3D de los personajes y escenas se ha perdido toda la información siendo imposible rescatarlos. Es por eso que oficialmente el juego de Bastard Girls se detendrá hasta nuevo aviso. Sin embargo, eso no quiere decir que me quede con los brazos cruzados y quiero presentar un nuevo juego llamado The Mansion, que se realizará con el motor RPG Maker, utilizando gráficos Daz 3D. Sin embargo quiero preguntarles mi querido público si quieren que este nuevo proyecto sea totalmente independiente del universo de Bastard Girls, o si quieren que sea parte del universo de Bastard Girls”.

Oh querido...
[/COTIZAR]
The creator (Leonci2) decided to abandon the project or you are going to tell me that if you are creating a game that people like (the consumer likes) you will only have a copy of the game (product) stored. For example, I will store it on several devices. I think that's called a backup or Security Copy. The creator just got tired of this project and decided to start another

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
The creator (Leonci2) decided to abandon the project or you are going to tell me that if you are creating a game that people like (the consumer likes) you will only have a copy of the game (product) stored. For example, I will store it on several devices. I think that's called a backup or Security Copy. The creator just got tired of this project and decided to start another project. That is mi opinion
The fact that he came up with a new project, including at least one rendered image, so quickly makes me have to agree.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
This is the 2nd game that is not finished, with the 1st game it was almost the same only there is a story until the middle of the story. And the main joke is that everything related to the BGR game has flown and a new project immediately appears. Coincidence? I don't think View attachment 1880297
ofc its not.. he is like that.. he is fucking his paetrons again. and bullshitting again a game till he has no clue anymore what to work on on this game. there are so much loose ends, oepn and not finished starts.that he has albsolutly no idea anymore what is going on...and worst is, his lies about why and how all the uodates are delayed , to late, no finished and so on ...its always hardware failure.. this was the same reason for arround 5 updates ... where he already tryed to bullshit the ppl

thepiratehunterzoro

Aug 21, 2017
Hey everyone never posted before but I would like to know if anybody knows what are the assets or model used for Elisa (I guess the slave manager). I would appreciate it if anybody could give me any helpful info. Thanks.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes